• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

ShaneB

ibgNDiXbrPGL0K.gif

YAY! I love this gif :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just want DD gone :/

Patches, on the other hand, needs to drop his prima donna "I don't need to go to the dirty areas anymore" bullshit attitude that resulted in him playing the worst he's played in the NHL.
Patches still led the team in points and was on pace for almost a PPG. I agree he needs to get back to his style, but people are too hard on him considering his production.

Solo

Patches still led the team in points and was on pace for almost a PPG. I agree he needs to get back to his style, but people are too hard on him considering his production.

He put points up, for sure, but I don't feel they're representative of his play at all. I want to see 2011-2012 Erik-Cole-but-10-years-younger Patches again.

Red_Man

LeBrun just said on TSN that Canucks are taking calls on Edler....I thought he was one of the Canucks better defensemen this year? Or am I mistaken?

Cactus

Banned
Gillis seems a bit desperate right now (assuming these rumors are true). Maybe he doesn't feel like his job is safe anymore? He probably needs immediate results to continue as GM past this coming season.

Red_Man

I thought at the deadline Myers kept popping up in trade discussions. I still want to know why he dropped off so much.
Id be shocked if Buffalo could move him, he's been pretty awful last year and a half or so.

Edit: 4th Period saying stars, lightning and jackets have made inquires about Seguin.

ZeroGravity

I really don't see the Lightning seriously going after Seguin. Would cost too much, and even if he was worth the price. Yzerman is too conservative to pull the trigger.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I just want DD gone :/

Patches, on the other hand, needs to drop his prima donna "I don't need to go to the dirty areas anymore" bullshit attitude that resulted in him playing the worst he's played in the NHL.

If he could play with half the way Bgally plays in front of the net that would be great.

I'd definitely be open to trading Edler. He didn't take the next step physically after exhibiting that potential against LA the playoffs before last, and he looked lost if not brain dead too many times defensively this season.

He's still a solid d-man, but with the free agent defenseman market the way it is right now, he could get a sizeable return.

Socreges

Banned
LeBrun just said on TSN that Canucks are taking calls on Edler....I thought he was one of the Canucks better defensemen this year? Or am I mistaken?
Back problems, down year, but still could return to form. Also with a solid contract.

Gillis SHOULD be at least floating these names. It isn't desperate if you're in this sort of situation. But that should also include the Sedins. I guess they have NMCs, though?

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Flyers quite keen on Lecavalier. Yet another team.

Crazy Holmgren is going to deliver this year for sure. He is on everything.

Red_Man

RDS said:
Can Daniel Aldredsson play in another city than Ottawa next season ? I've been told yes, but his priority is to play for the Senators. #RDS

Also, according to French media, Habs are pretty high on Lazar and Horvat, we already have too many centers =/

Fei

Myers was out of shape all season and was called out by Regier for it. He did play much better under Rolston before he got hurt. I'm expecting him to bounce back this year.

It would be really dumb to try to move him when his value is at its lowest.

Curufinwe

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Flyers quite keen on Lecavalier. Yet another team.

Crazy Holmgren is going to deliver this year for sure. He is on everything.

This would definitely be better than last season.

Schenn - Giroux - Voracek
Hartnell - Lecavalier - Read
Simmonds - Couturier - McGinn/Gagne
Rinaldo - Laughton - Talbot

Timonen - Schenn
Streit - Coburn
Gustafsson - Grossmann

Mason
Emery

Razorskin

----- ------
I feel like we should narrow down Thomas' potential destinations, by removing Canada and any blue states, is Pennsylvania a red state?

Top Bottom