• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Marvie_3

Banned
I can't wait to see how terrible the platinum prize will be this year for club nintendo. They've gotten worse and worse every year. This time it'll probably just be a dead rat in a box with a paper luigi hat on it.

Socreges

Banned
Soc these guys just hang out outside my house and taunt me in their poop shirts. Thanks a lot, man.

tumblr_mp61hft8fu1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg
Big smile right now

It's happening in my town, too. Possibly the funniest part is that it's never spoken of. As if wearing a poop shirt is just the latest fad, no big deal.

Platinum prize?
Also wondering this. IIRC you have to get a certain amount of coins. Not sure what the minimum is or where I'm at

Acid08

Banned
I forgot to register my console to my Club Nintendo account. Have 420 points now(weeeeeh hehe) and have to register Fire Emblem, Resident Evil, and the Zelda games when I get home. Will probably order one of the pouches.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are the gold rewards out? I barely made it to gold :lol

I think it's 300 for gold and 600 for platinum. You can check on club.nintendo.com Soc

So now Pannachio is saying the deal would be Coburn for Paajaarvi and the 2 second round picks that Edmonton has.

edit: sorry he didn't say Paajaarvi thats just been speculated

Smiley90

I can USE my points though, right? And it won't take me down in the overall tally?

So I should use all the points I have on stuff in the store before July 1st, since the points get reset?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Are the gold rewards out? I barely made it to gold :lol

I think it's 300 for gold and 600 for platinum. You can check on club.nintendo.com Soc

I had a bunch of wii games with codes sitting around that I forgot to use until this year, not to mention my Wii U, and my brother's XL.

Edit: Yes you can use your coins, and no they won't reset. Your status resets every year, and you have to earn 600 in that year to reach platinum.

Smiley90

I had a bunch of wii games with codes sitting around that I forgot to use until this year, not to mention my Wii U, and my brother's XL.

Edit: Yes you can use your coins, and no they won't reset. Your status resets every year, and you have to earn 600 in that year to reach platinum.

Ah, only the "checkpoint" status points reset, but not the redeemable coins? sweet, thanks.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
C'mon Sweden, you're better than that!

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/9...nseman-tobias-enstrom-assaulted-robbed-sweden

Police have arrested three men after Winnipeg Jets defenseman Tobias Enstrom was assaulted and robbed in his hometown of Ornskjoldsvik, Sweden, on Friday night.

A witness told the the Ornskjoldsviks Allehanda newspaper that he saw Enstrom withdrawing money from a cash machine just before midnight, and when the witness returned five minutes later, Enstrom was lying on the ground with a cut on his forehead.

The Jets are aware of the assault, general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Saturday at his media conference in advance of Sunday's NHL draft.

"Apparently Toby was out for dinner with his family and went to pick up the cheque and went to the ATM to get some money and was robbed by three people," Cheveldayoff said, according to the Winnipeg Free Press. "Supposedly, to the best of our knowledge those people have been apprehended by police. Toby is fine. He received a minor cut above the eye. He's putting it behind him."

Police spokesman Stefan Edin told the Allehanda that three men were in custody following the attack.

"They're like your kids and when they go away for the summer you're always worried about different things like that," Cheveldayoff said, according to the Free Press. "Toby's such a good guy and to have it happen to him is unfortunate, but it just goes to show you're never safe and you always have to be on guard."

Enstrom scored four goals in 22 games for the Jets last season.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Could see a trade here with the Habs for 1 of their 2nd rounders.

After the 15th pick things get less exciting, but there are some guys like Rychel or Zykov that may be worth moving up for. Those guys have a chance at being there at 25 though too, and there should still be some interesting guys left at 34 and 36.

Cake Boss

Banned
@TSNBobMcKenzie: Not sure what term Rask's new deal will be but I'd count on it being in the $7M/year range. Rask's agent Bill Zito to meet B's this weekend.

sweet jesus

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Not sure what term Rask's new deal will be but I'd count on it being in the $7M/year range. Rask's agent Bill Zito to meet B's this weekend.

sweet jesus

That's fair, if he could still front-load the contract it would've probably been in the $6M range.

Fei

What's the best comparable for Rask? Price? He makes $6.5M with less accomplished.

Still, that's a lot to pay for a young goalie.

What's the best comparable for Rask? Price? He makes $6.5M with less accomplished.

Still, that's a lot to pay for a young goalie.

Rinne is the highest paid goalie in the league right now with a $7 mill cap hit. Lundqvist is gonna get more than that though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Give Rask and Bergeron whatever the fuck they want.

Last year was the one time I hit platinum on Club Nintendo, and the rewards ended up being lame, of course. I decided to get the stupid playing cards (which will never get used) instead of my usual calendar, which I actually liked.

Cake Boss

Banned
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 47s

With lack of trade interest in Luongo, Canucks decided yesterday that they'd put Schneider out there and see what the reaction would be...

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m

Thinking is that if a team pays big on Schneider, Canucks can really improve the team and still have world-class goalie in net in Luongo...

lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin said Armstrong will be a UFA, he's considered Vinny but its dependent on a few things and its very likely Habs draft a goalie tomorrow.

Top Bottom