• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Silexx

He went through this budget and money shit when Bryden owned the team and player's paycheques bounced and he gave up his own salary for others. Probably doesn't want to go through that again.

Hopefully this will put pressure on Eugene to find additional investors or sell the team. We're a big hockey market, there is no fucking way we should be this cheap.

As for Spezza with the C, I think he will do good in that role.

Looks like we're the Coyotes East until this shit gets sorted out.

If Philips gets the C, that would be my limit.

I wont be held responsible for my actions after that.

I am sure there is no chance of that happening. Pretty sure Phillips himself has said he has no interest in getting the C.

Cake Boss

Banned
Of course a meeting is called now!!!

jXTdRK4AaCIJ7.jpg

hahahahahah St. James getting trashed by Ottawa fans:

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 45s
Dear Senators fans tweeting at me, even if I "go to hell" as you've suggested, really won't impact Daniel Alfredsson going to Detroit.

Cake Boss, I forgot to say it before, but I really am sorry you lost Alfie.

Would know that feel as soon as we lost Teemu to another team in the East. Owww.

MacAttack

NHLEXPERTPICKS.COM ‏@NHLexpertpicks 1h

Boston Herald reports Tyler Seguin's partying got so bad that #Bruins hired a guard to watch him in the hotel during the playoffs.

If Seguin wasn't content to become Kessel 2.0 his partying wouldn't be an issue. But he lost his position to a 40 year old Jagr who could barely stay on his skates at times. At $6 million per and playing on the third line, they arent going to put up with any bullshit.

Top Bottom