• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

yyzjohn

Banned
david-clarkson.png

He's from Mimico, he's gonna fucking bring it!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wings announce they're not going after Grabovski. Not surprised after that rant against the coach. Holland/Babcock can't deal with that.

Fei

I know Clarkson has a complete game, but a 7 year contract is crazy. His last two months of the season:

28 GP: 5 goals, 2 assists

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I know Clarkson has a complete game, but a 7 year contract is crazy. His last two months of the season:

27 GP: 5 goals, 2 assists

Wow, he would have fit right in with Detroit's top guys.

Joffrey Lupul ‏@JLupul 27s

Oh thats sweet. It's probably time for him to start paying some rent, right? RT PKessel81: My buddy is back leaf nation

lol

Osorio

28 GP: 5 goals, 2 assists

He doesn't know how to skate and takes really stupid penalties.

Great as a third line forward, awful on the first two lines.

He went on a scoring tear when goalies had been in training camp for only a week.

At least he drops the gloves? And his terrible skating bring lots of rebounds his way.

Samyy

I already see Leaf fans trying to rationalize this
Fucking idiots theres nothing good about this deal with Clarkson

purg3

slept with Malkin
Where you been man!

Moved in with the girlfriend a couple of months ago, so haven't been very active on here due to Internet issues at her place so now that its worked out I'll be around more. Was probably for the best I wasn't around during the playoffs hahaha

Plinko

TSN just had Weiss shown as signed with Detroit.

If he signs for 6 million I'll :lol all night.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
If this is where the FA ceiling is (re: Clarkson/Stallberg) I'm glad that the Canucks are sitting this out. Ye gods.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd just like to say that Briere to Montreal and Alfie to Detroit are the most "confirming the stereotype" signings there possibly could've been.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, may change to a NOOOOOOO if it is 6 million for 4+. 6 million for 2-3 is OK, not good, but not that bad. 4+ and then I will riot.
How the fuck does Weiss think he deserves to get 6+ mil a year??? He's had like 1 good season. Filppula wasn't even looking to get 6+.

Top Bottom