• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Good thing he's just straight up letting Dallas management know what his priorities are.
Indeed; this was literally the first thing he said at his press conference.

Cake Boss

Banned
BOxebwJCUAA_aC5.jpg:large

MacAttack

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618741

I don't get it, GAF told me the NHL sucks and nobody watches it?

Its tough to argue too much when the four letter network has maintained three times the ratings, for over five years.

Two Original Six franchises in the Finals was a blessing for the NHL and OLN. Thank you Bettman!

Good thing he's just straight up letting Dallas management know what his priorities are.
PAAAARRRRTTTYYY!!!!!

Alucard

Banned
Bieber just really strikes me the wrong way. The guy reeks of 20-years-too-late fashion, and seems like he has no idea who the heck he is outside of the fad pop idol his record company is telling him he is. Poor kid. Fame was probably the worst thing that could have happened to him...ya know, if you don't like getting any girl you want and lots of money.

cube444

Crosby just really strikes me the wrong way. The guy reeks of 20-years-too-late fashion, and seems like he has no idea who the heck he is outside of the hockey world his PR company is telling him he is. Poor kid. Fame was probably the worst thing that could have happened to him...ya know, if you don't like getting any guy you want and lots of money.

I agree.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bieber just really strikes me the wrong way. The guy reeks of 20-years-too-late fashion, and seems like he has no idea who the heck he is outside of the fad pop idol his record company is telling him he is. Poor kid. Fame was probably the worst thing that could have happened to him...ya know, if you don't like getting any girl you want and lots of money.

I feel absolutely 0 pity for him for this exact reason. He could have always chosen not to be rich and famous if he didn't want the attention.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't particularly hate Bieber like a lot of people do, but it will still be very entertaining when he eventually crashes and burns. Schadenfreude and all, you know?

Alucard

Banned

Your forza is really showing now.

I feel absolutely 0 pity for him for this exact reason. He could have always chosen not to be rich and famous if he didn't want the attention.

If someone picked you off the street when you were in your mid-teens and said "Hey kid, I'm gonna make you a star and set you up for life by the time you're 20," would you have said no?

I don't particularly hate Bieber like a lot of people do, but it will still be very entertaining when he eventually crashes and burns. Schadenfreude and all, you know?

I don't "hate" him either. I do somewhat pity the guy for clearly not being able to handle his shit, though.

Samyy

A couple of my friends from highschool dont care if its rigged. They change teams every 3-4 years anyway. They watch for the personalities I think.

Top Bottom