• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Quick

Banned
man fuck nutella

icZW0oH8DZepe.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the boat on Radiohead, tried going through their stuff recently but I guess I just wasn't in the mood. In Rainbows is great though.

Sorry, Devils get more claim to him Dastardly and Heretic. Today is Osorio's day, not yours.

Get bent.

VVVVVVVVV

No doubt. He only captained the Ducks to their first and only Stanley Cup. Dastardly has no right to be pleased right now.

The only thing the Devils have on Neidermayer over the Ducks is both terms and retired jersey.

Not really sure why we haven't retired his number...

But either way, it doesn't fucking matter one bit which team had more 'ownership' over a player. Adam Oates was a Mighty Duck, and I still consider him one.

Doesn't matter if it's a season or a career, if you played for a team and made an impact then that's that.

XxCr0sBy87xX wants me to know that I am a bandwagoner and the Pens are better than 29 other teams in the league out of the 32 in it. (Not a typo. He said this.)

I love Xbox Live sometimes.

Montresor

Possibly stupid question: Is it possible to use the 360 internet explorer app to visit 192.168.0.1 (or whatever it is) to adjust router settings?

I moved to a new apartment (I'm on my own, yay!) and I finally got my Techsavvy modem installed yesterday. I also have a router. But I don't have any laptop or computer. So I'm not sure how I'm going to make this router secure and give it a custom password.

Possibly stupid question: Is it possible to use the 360 internet explorer app to visit 192.168.0.1 (or whatever it is) to adjust router settings?

I moved to a new apartment (I'm on my own, yay!) and I finally got my Techsavvy modem installed yesterday. I also have a router. But I don't have any laptop or computer. So I'm not sure how I'm going to make this router secure and give it a custom password.

Phone with wifi?

Top Bottom