• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Samyy

Clarkson is a good Ontario boy who took a discount to play for the home town team and hes going to bang and score the dirty goals in front of net and hes going to open up space for Kadri and hes going to be the next Wendel Clark okay

-cries-

I didn't even buy anything during the last Steam Christmas Sale (the Bethesda price error on that site that starts with G might've had something to do with it).

Not sure if I'd enjoy the grinding and relentless downloading of F2P games that happened in 2011 though.

yyzjohn

Banned
Clarkson is a good Ontario boy who took a discount to play for the home town team and hes going to bang and score the dirty goals in front of net and hes going to open up space for Kadri and hes going to be the next Wendel Clark okay

-cries-

You'll be happy when Clarkson scores against the Habs this season and D'Agostini is in the press box and you can bring up Red Man's post.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Druin being Druin.

http://youtu.be/4s6nf6dP7qg

tobiasc0uxh.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I haven't even touched games from the last 2 steam sales...

I will only allow myself 100 (or so) dollars to spend on steam sale...AT MOST!

Merguson

Banned
I still have games that I haven't played.. a shit ton of games.. that I bought last year.. went for older titles.. and smaller titles..

Skipped the Winter sale... maybe I'll pick up a couple of smaller titles.. like Hotline Miami.. this time..

EDIT: Seems that the Leafs really think highly of our 3rd round draft choice this year.. Carter Verhaeghe.. "100 point player in the OHL" and all that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still have games that I haven't played.. a shit ton of games.. that I bought last year.. went for older titles.. and smaller titles..

Skipped the Winter sale... maybe I'll pick up a couple of smaller titles.. like Hotline Miami.. this time..

EDIT: Seems that the Leafs really think highly of our 3rd round draft choice this year.. Carter Verhaeghe.. "100 point player in the OHL" and all that.

He'll never make it. His last name is too hard to pronounce.

yyzjohn

Banned

100 point player? He had 44 points in the OHL.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
100 point player? He had 44 points in the OHL.

They said Verjayjay is going to have a bigger role on his team this year.

We'll wait and see I suppose. Would be nice to get a stud out of a "late" round pick. It feels like it's been a while.

GMG had a better deal on Bioshock.

Tomb Raider - 29.99 :/
Metro Last Light - 39.99 :/

Max Payne 1 and 2 for 5 bucks which is nice, just need to get a profile to use my controller with them. Hopefully Tomb Raider and Metro drop more than that.

ShaneB

With Brave New World out, my interest in buying a lot of games has tanked. Give me Fez, Pinball FX2 tables, and a whatever else and I'll be ok.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GMG had a better deal on Bioshock.

Tomb Raider - 29.99 :/
Metro Last Light - 39.99 :/

Max Payne 1 and 2 for 5 bucks which is nice, just need to get a profile to use my controller with them. Hopefully Tomb Raider and Metro drop more than that.

Tomb Raider and metro are neither flash nor dailies, why are you looking at them :p

No minigames make me sad :(

Or do i just not see them? :/

Curufinwe

I might not get anything this year. The processor on my PC is six years old now, and I moved over to mainly playing console and Vita games.

Top Bottom