• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

RC

Banned
I swear the girl sitting next to me at dinner looked like Asa Akira. Her company also looked about the same as the company in her "movies".

You should've talked to her. From what I've seen from her movies that's usually all it takes.

yoKmNUu.png

Kessel's twitter is such a great follow :|

Hahaha, his Twitter is just as awkward as he is!

Stasis

I need some dramatic NHL news today. It's been pretty fucking boring.

The Devils signing Jagr for 2 years @ $5.5M+ would be great, so let's do that.

I am a season ticket holder for the Anaheim Ducks. During their select-a-seat promotion, they had all the high-ups of the Ducks organization there. I spoke with one of them and he informed me that the Ducks will become Mighty once more during a game in October.

They will revive the 1993 [inaugural] jersey (he was not sure if it would be eggplant or white since home was light colors back then) but he did say that it will be set to the new Reebok Edge jersey and will be available for sale all season long in the Ducks team store.

Currently, the jersey is set to be worn for only one game early in October, but that can be altered to more than one game. Not to sound antsy, but the way he said it, it sounded like there may be more than one "MIGHTY" jersey being produced for wear this season.

If I find anything else out, I'll let you know!

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/7/21/panthers-ducks-plan-throwbacks.html

TRAMAMPOLINE! TRABAPOLINE!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are hiring Dan Lacroix, the genius behind Tampa Bay's amazing defensive unit, as AV's third assistant coach.

Thankfully Ulf Samuelsson is going to be handling the defense for the Rangers.

Also, Zucc is talking about having to sacrifice his pay and take less than he wants so the team will be able to sign Stepan, so that's a good sign. Hopefully he'll be sorted out before they go to arbitration on the 31st.

Devils getting Jagr is pretty much just a down payment on getting a couple late round picks (or maybe one second round if they're lucky) when they dish him off to an actual Cup contender at the deadline.

Solo

Officially decided to go to Habs/Leafs season opener on Oct. 1 hnnnnnnngggg

Look for the drunk guy with an AGally jersey and no pants on CBC.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Officially decided to go to Habs/Leafs season opener on Oct. 1 hnnnnnnngggg

Look for the drunk guy with an AGally jersey and no pants on CBC.

Nice!

On another note the Canadian Olympic team orientation camp is the day after Price's wedding, :lol

Socreges

Banned
Summer is the easiest time to be distracted. So much going on.

We're getting a puppy soon, so I definitely won't be having any problems.

Curufinwe

I have the first two seasons of Games of Throne to watch on DVD, and I'm getting them from NetFlix so it's gonna take a while. I only started watching in season 3 when we happened to have HBO for free from FIOS.

Solo

Goaltenders

Corey Crawford
Braden Holtby
Roberto Luongo
Carey Price
Mike Smith

Defense

Karl Alzner
Jay Bouwmeester
Dan Boyle
Drew Doughty
Mike Green
Dan Hamhuis
Travis Hamonic
Duncan Keith
Kristopher Letang
Marc Methot
Dion Phaneuf
Alex Pietrangelo
Brent Seabrook
Marc Staal
PK Subban
Marc-Édouard Vlasic
Shea Weber

Forwards

Patrice Bergeron
Jeff Carter
Logan Couture
Sidney Crosby
Matt Duchene
Jordan Eberle
Ryan Getzlaf
Claude Giroux
Taylor Hall
Chris Kunitz
Andrew Ladd
Milan Lucic
Brad Marchand
Rick Nash
James Neal
Corey Perry
Michael Richards
Patrick Sharp
Eric Staal
Jordan Staal
Martin St. Louis
Steven Stamkos
John Tavares
Joe Thornton
Jonathan Toews

Spl1nter

Lupul should of been invited along with Spezza. Kunitz and Eberle are obviously joke invites. No Fluery or Ward invite is a surprise as well.

Cake Boss

Banned
Current Canadian NHL players with a career points per game higher than Jason Spezza: Sidney Crosby

:(

It was given that he wasnt going to make the final team seeing how deep we are at C, but not even an invite is a bitch move.

James Creighton

Evander Kane, Jason Spezza, and Jamie Benn are far better options than Kunitz, Ladd, and Jordan Staal

Solo

My team:

Goaltenders

Corey Crawford
Roberto Luongo
Carey Price

Defense

Karl Alzner
Drew Doughty
Duncan Keith
Kristopher Letang
Alex Pietrangelo
Brent Seabrook
PK Subban
Shea Weber

Forwards

Patrice Bergeron
Logan Couture
Sidney Crosby
Ryan Getzlaf
Claude Giroux
Rick Nash
Corey Perry
Martin St. Louis
Steven Stamkos
John Tavares
Joe Thornton
Jonathan Toews

They must be considering the "chemistry" angle, which is why Kunitz, Marchand, and J. Staal were invited.

Same reason why Marleau-Thornton-Heatley were a line in 2010.

Nice to see Hamhuis get an invite.

Top Bottom