• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is it worth playing when Just Cause 2 exists (and is $3), though?

It's still a fun game. Just Cause 2 is better in... basically every aspect, but hey, it's 27 cents. If you don't have/want to buy JC2, you can't go wrong. I'd definitely recommend Just Cause 2 over it, though.

Samyy

yoKmNUu.png

Kessel's twitter is such a great follow :|

Samyy

LOL amazing. Raccoons are the fucking worst.

I know I can't believe people were trying to victimize the vicious bastard in that thread, if my dog was being attacked I would gone to town on dat fucker!

Though hes got balls for actually picking it up

I know I can't believe people were trying to victimize the vicious bastard in that thread, if my dog was being attacked I would gone to town on dat fucker!

Though hes got balls for actually picking it up

People who take sides like that either live in a bubble who have no experience with how things actually work in real life or like starting arguments on the internet for the sake of it

Smiley90

I posted this in VancouverGAF too, but there's probably more readers here:

What are some average shared rent prices in downtown? Thinking about finally moving from North Van into the city... Just looking around on craigslist. Seems like for "good" apartments (view&size) it'll be about 1100-1300 a month?

For "regular" apartments (average size, no view) it seems like about 800/900?

TUSR

Banned
I posted this in VancouverGAF too, but there's probably more readers here:

What are some average shared rent prices in downtown? Thinking about finally moving from North Van into the city... Just looking around on craigslist. Seems like for "good" apartments (view&size) it'll be about 1100-1300 a month?

For "regular" apartments (average size, no view) it seems like about 800/900?

1000/month per person isn't too unreasonable. What kind of amenities are you trying to get included?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Team with the most travel miles in the 2013-14 season:
San Jose Sharks 57,612

Team with the fewest travel miles in the 2013-14 season:
New York Rangers 29,839

Of course, that doesn't account for the fact that the Rangers' preseason is almost entirely out west except for games at the Flyers and at the Devils. Even still, I'll take it.

Smiley90

1000/month per person isn't too unreasonable. What kind of amenities are you trying to get included?

I don't really care for a gym/pool, since I get membership at SFU anyway, if that's what you mean.

Canucks not travelling the most? Colour me surprised. What are we, top3 probably?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really care for a gym/pool, since I get membership at SFU anyway, if that's what you mean.

Canucks not travelling the most? Colour me surprised. What are we, top3 probably?

Looks like you guys are 6th.

San Jose Sharks 57,612
Phoenix Coyotes 52,633
Colorado Avalanche 49,007
Calgary Flames 48,970
Anaheim Ducks 48,568
Vancouver Canucks 48,510

Then Kings, Stars, Jets, Oilers to round out the top 10.

Socreges

Banned

And you don't use that stuff anyhow... :p

"Amenities" = many things, like en suite laundry, patio, dishwasher, etc

Acid08

Banned
There are hot chicks at pretty much any kind of social gathering. Even the small comic-con in San Jose had some crazy fine girls.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Reddy you at a Jays game?

Overhyped team...but at least you're enjoying the eye candy
I went yesterday, I knew they were playing under expectations this year but they were pretty terrible, I'll blame it on Lind who uses "Scream and Shout" as his walk out music.

Quick

Banned
I went yesterday, I knew they were playing under expectations this year but they were pretty terrible, I'll blame it on Lind who uses "Scream and Shout" as his walk out music.

I was at the home opener last year, and there was this group of girls that were wearing short shorts and anything from bikini tops/bras to those loose baggy shirts with large arm holes. They were also good looking. This is key, considering this is a Jays game.

Smiley90

I swear the girl sitting next to me at dinner looked like Asa Akira. Her company also looked about the same as the company in her "movies".

Top Bottom