• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Merguson

Banned
An one-way contract doesn't mean he can't be sent down. It just means that the team will have to pay the player the same salary as in the NHL.

EDIT: I dont know what his waiver status is though

Socreges

Banned
An one-way contract doesn't mean he can't be sent down. It just means that the team will have to pay the player the same salary as in the NHL.

Yeah, that's why I said "without still paying". Canucks can't be paying their roster players AND guys in Utica. Too close to the cap.

He's no longer exempt, which is why I said a 1-way or 2-way doesn't make much of a difference. Canucks can't send him down once he's on the team because he'll be picked off.

Yeah, that's why I said "without still paying". Canucks can't be paying their roster players AND guys in Utica. Too close to the cap.
That doesn't count towards that cap unless it goes over a certain amount, like $900,000.

Socreges

Banned
He's no longer exempt, which is why I said a 1-way or 2-way doesn't make much of a difference. Canucks can't send him down once he's on the team because he'll be picked off.

That doesn't count towards that cap unless it goes over a certain amount, like $900,000.
Mind posting the explanation here? I keep forgetting about that new detail.

Either way 2-way would make a huge difference. You could send him down without fear of waivers.

Teams generally don't give players one way contacts if they expect to send them down to the AHL.
Given where Schroeder is in his career, the uncertainty still surrounding him, you'd ideally want the choice to send him down. But I guess a 1-way and 1-yr is what it took to get him down to 600k.

Samyy

Updating my resume, hopefully I can find some part time work this month, looks like positions are opening up again, guess college kids will be leaving in a couple weeks.

Having 12 hours of class a week is gonna be so good.

Is arbitration at the end of this month or in August? I wonder what were gonna do with Fraser...

Omg at the Desi story :looooool

TUSR

Banned
there is now an OT thread about fucking your mom for a billion dollars.

OT has been on a shit roll lately, how long until evilore or bish say something

Acid08

Banned

Watch out for my new thread: Would you let your mom fuck you with a strap on for a grilled cheese sandwich?

There are some great things tho.

3rgifz3a.gif

RC

Banned
2 months? just in time for the hockey season.

Anyways the thread seems to have taken a twist, the OP is a transgender.

Oh. Had a transgender pinch my ass a few weeks ago. Apparently saying I'm not interested really means that I'am interested.

Montresor

The past few days in downtown Toronto have been amazing. It's literally,felt cold walking to work every morning since Monday!!! It was 13 degrees Celsius this morning.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Anything above 20 degrees is hot to me. I'm a cold kind of guy. Ah, winter, how I miss thee.
I lost a lot of weight over the past year or so and am now cold all the time. As someone who's now seen both sides of the fence: it's worse than being hot/warm all the time. Hell, I'm already planning ahead for winter; thinking of investing in some long underwear.

I love winter to all hell. But now that I live near a beach and don't live in terrible Queensland with its terrible humidity, I'm kinda looking forward to a little heat and excuses for local women to wear less clothes.

Samyy

Yeah, I don't really don't want it be -20 to -30 Celsius.

Makes you feel alive mang
Especially when your heading down a hill and its more like -40
Gods im going to India this year and its probably going to be like 45 degrees during the day, I think I'll melt

Top Bottom