• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

RC

Banned
Makes you feel alive mang
Especially when your heading down a hill and its more like -40
Gods im going to India this year and its probably going to be like 45 degrees during the day, I think I'll melt

45 degrees in the day? Are you going to Dehli?

Samyy

45 degrees in the day? Are you going to Dehli?

For a week yes, and then Mumbai
Its that time in every Indian family where all the "kids" are starting to get married so the next 5-6 years look like constant visits for cousins weddings, luckily my parents wont try to get my arranged -phew-

RC

Banned
For a week yes, and then Mumbai
Its that time in every Indian family where all the "kids" are starting to get married so the next 5-6 years look like constant visits for cousins weddings, luckily my parents wont try to get my arranged -phew-

I remember that time. I'm the only unmarried one left now. And it's going to stay like that for a very long time.

Samyy

I remember that time. I'm the only unmarried one left now. And it's going to stay like that for a very long time.

My turn isn't for a good 5-6 years but my grandparents were already hinting at it last time they were over, god its going to be annoying. Oh and it has to be another Indian girl or they said they'll never talk to me again :|

But yea I don't want to get married for a long time, 30 at least (so like 10 years?) god that doesn't seem so far away....

RC

Banned
My turn isn't for a good 5-6 years but my grandparents were already hinting at it last time they were over, god its going to be annoying. Oh and it has to be another Indian girl or they said they'll never talk to me again :|

But yea I don't want to get married for a long time, 30 at least (so like 10 years?) god that doesn't seem so far away....

It isn't. It'll hit you in no time. Like it did for me a few months ago.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So are we getting a picture of Soc's ex or fucking what smelly?

Naw.

But you guys can pat Soc's shoulder for her, that's all I gotta say.

I just find it amusing that we have mutual friends and hang out every once in a while, like today.

Socreges

Banned
Soc, your ex is looking mighty fine.
seas-sarcastic-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1966.gif

"There is currently an outage that appears to be affecting your service. Our techs estimate that the problem will be fixed by 6 am."

Eat my fucking dick, Comcast. I hope Google gets their fiber shit over here because my internet kicking five times a day minimum is fucking ridiculous. The other option is AT&T, which would mean shittier speeds in exchange for a bit more stability. This is ridiculous.

"There is currently an outage that appears to be affecting your service. Our techs estimate that the problem will be fixed by 6 am."

Eat my fucking dick, Comcast. I hope Google gets their fiber shit over here because my internet kicking five times a day minimum is fucking ridiculous. The other option is AT&T, which would mean shittier speeds in exchange for a bit more stability. This is ridiculous.

Calm down sir.

This will help.

https://twitter.com/blackhawksboobs

TUSR

Banned
Update on my housing situation: Might move into my Uncle+Aunts place (Just off Quadra close to McKenzie) and pay half the rent I am now for these semesters and I have more space to myself.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Missed that the Rangers (or more specifically the Wolf Pack) signed Jeff Malcolm yesterday. Maybe finally a quality goalie prospect? As great as our top two are on the NHL level, there are really no other goaltenders in the Rangers' system that are real legit potential NHL starters.

In other news, the NYC city council voted 47-1 last night to boot Madison Square Garden from its current location in 10 years.

dem

Luongo fired his agent and signed with a new firm. He fired him because he couldn't help find a trade out of town. The new firm only gets paid(bonus) money if they can find a trade out of Van. According to Tencer's show.

Oh lawdy
Here comes chapter 3

Razorskin

----- ------
Missed that the Rangers (or more specifically the Wolf Pack) signed Jeff Malcolm yesterday. Maybe finally a quality goalie prospect? As great as our top two are on the NHL level, there are really no other goaltenders in the Rangers' system that are real legit potential NHL starters.

In other news, the NYC city council voted 47-1 last night to boot Madison Square Garden from its current location in 10 years.

Look New Jersey! A new arena!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Look New Jersey! A new arena!

The leading plan is to tear down the Javitz Center and build a new MSG in its place.

Of course, MSG can also reapply for its lease and possibly be granted a further extension, so it's not really a given that it will actually move anyway. Lots can happen in 10 years.

The leading plan is to tear down the Javitz Center and build a new MSG in its place.

Of course, MSG can also reapply for its lease and possibly be granted a further extension, so it's not really a given that it will actually move anyway. Lots can happen in 10 years.

This was what I was gonna say. Hope they don't move it, and I'm sure Dolan isn't keen to move it after he's spent all this money to renovate the Garden these last 3 years.

Top Bottom