• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Not even sure they need to bother with arbitration in the New NHL. GIVE ALL THE MONEY AND THE TERMS. Gonna be fucking hilarious when all these players start sucking in 3 years time. But I guess that's why compliance buyouts now exist? Not doing well? Don't worry! We buy you out, you still get paid! Profits go down, productivity goes up, pants go down, Fehrs erection goes up!

At least Palmieri got signed for reasonable money and contract length.

Salt in July

Dry July.

calder

Maybe Wheeler was referring to Buff's competitive eating career?

For 5.2M per the next couple of years he sure as hell better be dominating something.

Jets are currently top 10 in salary. Loooool come on everyone else get your FA's signed please, that's a bit scary.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
XCOM is so good, I wish I'd gotten into it sooner. Game is tough though, Subban keeps dying on me.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
so what should i do?

CompSci (I get to solve shit! make shit! and job opps are likely meh)

Game Programming (I get to make shit! and job opps are probably worse)

or IT? (I get jobs but get stuck in certification hell, can be boring work)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
so what should i do?

CompSci (I get to solve shit! make shit! and job opps are likely meh)

Game Programming (I get to make shit! and job opps are probably worse)

or IT? (I get jobs but get stuck in certification hell, can be boring work)

CompSci. Make sure to take statistics. Bioinformatics is the future. (At least in my field)

Tangent, because we love bronies in here.

I felt really bad about myself on Sunday because I'd basically plunged to the depths of human society and came out of an ordeal pretty much disgusted at myself.

So I watched that Awkward Bronycon Rave video and instantly felt better about myself.

It's powerful business.

Smiley90

^ (Smelly, damnit Dstrl) Not for determining the percentage of Cups won by the Leafs since 1967.

He'll be able to understand things like this:

mO9IqSB.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What do you mean "keeps" dying. Are playing pussy non-ironman?
Yea, this is my first experience with an XCOM game and it sucks losing a guy who is all upgraded. I've already restarted after getting the hang of all the resource management and satellite bullshit.

You mean Seguin's apartment?
Worst thing you'll find in the woods is bear shit, can't say the same for Sequins apartment.

Smiley90

I always thought this place was just a joke, but apparently it exists. Because I just got mail from there.

(I bought a t-shirt from the "I fucking love science" webstore)

I always thought this place was just a joke, but apparently it exists. Because I just got mail from there.

(I bought a t-shirt from the "I fucking love science" webstore)

Been there a few times when I have been up north, nice smaller town.

Also drop in was good today, have some rust to shake off since this was the first time in 3 years I have actually played with full gear on, but it was worth it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Gaylord is a beautiful town and they get a TON of snow.

Smiley90

Time to boycott this game...

I'm sure it will make you happy that the other sports teams in Los Santos are:

"The Los Santos Kings will be joining the other GTA universe sports teams such as the:
* Liberty City Swingers
* Liberty City Penetrators
* Liberty City Cocks
* San Fierro 69ers
* Los Santos Rimmers"

They fit right in! Somehow. :lol

Socreges

Banned
Congrats, Spec, what's the job

Welcome to the greatest time known to man: that vacation like period between getting the job and actually starting it.

Erdrick

Jets gotta lockdown Dat Thrashers Talent.

At least they are locking down the talent that matters. I'd more consider Wheeler to be Bruin talent (along with Stuart) considering how little they actually played in Atlanta. Little has been a solid player that they drafted and from what I read, before the team came here to Winnipeg, Bogosian had an absolutely horrible time, playwise in Atlanta. On some Thrashers Facebook page I go and see what some fans there have to say and of course they think that we are idiots for signing Little and Bogosian for what we did. I personally think that Bogosian is going to be (and kind of is already) one of the best defencemen in the game as far as an overall package goes. He can do it all. Or he will in upcoming seasons.

Basically my point is that Atlanta actually did some good moves amongst the mess that they were in with the team. Ladd and Byfuglien are also great pickups that they got. Byfuglien is in much better shape this year and if Ladd has as good a season as he did last year...

I am so pumped to see what this team can do this year and beyond.

Top Bottom