• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh, just saw the Rangers are going to have new alt jerseys for the Yankee Stadium games. Curious to see how they'll make them so they're not redundant with the Winter Classic ones, since they're going to have to be away sweaters again.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ALAA4f1.gif

Osorio

Came back from SF to find out we signed Jagr. He's the fucking head of our season ticket plan advertising...

I also found out we get the gooch drippings of the weed world back on the East Coast. Not like this is news but goddamn did I fly last week.

Red_Man

Picked up XCOM for my iPad a weeks ago and finally dug into it today, this game is fantastic so far. Love all the customization and resource management and such. Black guy on my squad died on the second mission :( still getting used to the controls and gameplay.

I think I reached a new low in my life. I started watching Dr. Who.

I really need a job.
not-like-this-gif.gif

Revenant

Picked up XCOM for my iPad a weeks ago and finally dug into it today, this game is fantastic so far. Love all the customization and resource management and such. Black guy on my squad died on the second mission :( still getting used to the controls and gameplay.

znmiA.gif

Socreges

Banned

QUOTE]Wouldn't have skipped XCOM during the Steam sale if I'd known it was so realistic

Red_Man

Give Luongo the stick. Give him the stick. DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK.
Do you know my dad?

I needed to avatar it at some point. :lol

Also, good timing that you're reading it now. It's currently on a break.
It's perfect. That sucks to hear, I'm really enjoying it. I'm still getting used to issues being so short since this is my first dive into comic book territory.

Quick

Banned
It's perfect. That sucks to hear, I'm really enjoying it. I'm still getting used to issues being so short since this is my first dive into comic book territory.

The Walking Dead and Hawkeye are the only ones I've been reading monthly. I usually just grab comics bundled in paperbacks.

I used to also read the New 52 stuff by DC monthly (Batman, Detective Comics, Justice League specifically), but fell off completely because I just forgot about it after the initial 12 issues and can't be motivated to continue. I guess that's a sign that it just doesn't interest me that much.

Acid08

Banned
I needed to avatar it at some point. :lol

Also, good timing that you're reading it now. It's currently on a break.
I was using that one for a bit but with the "HAPPY HANUKKAH" quote ;)

Also, Red, if you want to read some superhero stuff that isn't Marvel/DC you should check out Invincible. Definitely my favorite superhero book.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was using that one for a bit but with the "HAPPY HANUKKAH" quote ;)

Also, Red, if you want to read some superhero stuff that isn't Marvel/DC you should check out Invincible. Definitely my favorite superhero book.
It's all about Hamburgler Adventures.

1302631667-comicguy.jpg

Red_Man

Anyone remember X26? Habs fan. Permabanned, but no one noticed. Back before we kept tabs on each other.
I remember him, but from the past two seasons the only regular Habs fans that have posted have been myself, Schuey, Solo and Lamaroo, didn't X26 get banned last year or something like that?

RC

Banned
Found a bar that had Super Mario Bros hooked up to one TV and Mario Kart 64 to another one. Showed these young motherfuckers how you play some goddamn Mario. I ran out of lives on 8-1.

Top Bottom