• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Quick

Banned
I never get tired of that gif or you using it Quick.

iUx9syMb5ovD.gif

iLaf3xOfgLD9A.gif

Am I the only one here who doesn't like AD? I tried to get into it, but I just can't get over feeling terribly bad for Michael for having such a terribly crappy and dumb family that it kills every joke/funny situation that happens. I think the only scene I found actually hilarious was the "hermano" scene.

P1WctuC.gif

Merguson

Banned
From twitter:

FriedgeHNIC Hotstove notes: VAN has asked TOR for permission to interview Dallas Eakins. EDM expected to begin contract talks soon with Sam Gagner...

nicholsonyes.gif

The only problem I see with this is that Eakins seems like a perfect fit for a young team not a team with a veteran core.

We'll see.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't think Eakins would be a good fit with Gillis probably knowing he'd be next on the chopping block.

Would seem odd to hire a rookie coach in that situation.

That said Eakins would still be great and this just reminds me he won't be with the Leafs organization for long.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Just started now that they moved all the bullshit to Community. It's a god send and now a requirement for gaf.
I never had until they started moving some of the threads over here like a year ago. At this point, though, I don't see how you could live without them.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I never had until they started moving some of the threads over here like a year ago. At this point, though, I don't see how you could live without them.

Yeah, I've been using them since I've been posting here (a year or so), they are pretty much necessary for a lot of threads here.

Montresor

FYI to my fellow NHL-gaffers, there is an Xbox One positivity thread, just in case you're actually excited for the console (like me). People are always entitled to their opinions but it becomes exhausting reading the same thing over and over on gaming side.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FYI to my fellow NHL-gaffers, there is an Xbox One positivity thread, just in case you're actually excited for the console (like me). People are always entitled to their opinions but it becomes exhausting reading the same thing over and over on gaming side.

I literally just saw that thread too. A tiny little island of sanity among the fanboy-war/hate threads feels nice to read once in a while.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I literally just saw that thread too. A tiny little island of sanity among the fanboy-war/hate threads feels nice to read once in a while.
The funniest part is anytime anything positive comes out regarding the XBONE Gaf responds with "MONEYHATZ, casuals, non gamers, blah blah". The Gaf hivemind is disgusting at times.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The funniest part is anytime anything positive comes out regarding the XBONE Gaf responds with "MONEYHATZ, casuals, non gamers, blah blah". The Gaf hivemind is disgusting at times.

I'm not saying pro-xbox fanboys are any better, but a thread without a flamewar going on where people can genuinely be excited about a new console without pages of "rival"-backlash is nice. I refuse to enter one of the other 20 threads where it's just pages upon pages of arguing which part of that press conference or console is worse than the other.

Revenant

i remember being excited about the new consoles a month ago, then i read gaming side.....and........guys i hate videogames now. It creates monsters. whiny, fallacious monsters

Red_Man

Agreed, for a forum that prides itself so much on it's modding, they really let gaming side hit the shitter sometimes. I'm not on either side yet, I need to see a lot more before I can make a judgment on either console. Reading gaming side is a good way to give you a migraine.

Red_Man

Tavares better get it, I don't want to see that stupid fossil on the cover. How in the fuck did he make it to the final two? Jersey can't even sell out their arena ffs.

People in Gaming Discussion are actually saying they won't buy an X1 because it's region-locked.

Has there, in history, ever been a Japanese-exclusive Xbox title?

Aren't there a bunch of SCMUPS or something?

Either way, I don't think the X1 complaints are unfounded and I probably won't get one all the same. That has less to do with the recent conference I didn't watch and more to do with being completely uninterested in my 360 for years.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Aren't there a bunch of SCMUPS or something?

Either way, I don't think the X1 complaints are unfounded and I probably won't get one all the same. That has less to do with the recent conference I didn't watch and more to do with being completely uninterested in my 360 for years.

Yeah, other than a bunch of SHUMPS, no not really.

I mean, unless you can read Japanese and enjoy all those visual novels they seem to get too.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
According to EA Sports NHL Facebook page, Tavares and Brodeur are leading in the vote.

EA probably fakes the results. They do the votes thing just to get people's attention. They probably have some executives decide who gets on the cover. This is EA.

Red_Man

EA probably fakes the results. They do the votes thing just to get people's attention. They probably have some executives decide who gets on the cover. This is EA.
Don't think there's too many executives pushing to have a guy ready to retire on the cover.

Samyy

Sigh its looking like im going to have to build a PC and stick with the handhelds...
Will hold out till E3 but its not looking good...

Samyy

The new "policies" just don't bother some people. I'm one of those.

It doesn't bother you that by accepting the console at this stage it opens the door to worse DRM being implemented in the future?
Ah whatever, fuck video games! How many more days until hockey?

Top Bottom