• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Samyy

I will have to add everyone who posted their Fc. I dont even know how to check mine, lol. Do you guys know how to swim, I have read that they added it but I cant find anything about how to do it.

I think you need some kind of swimwear not sure though. Oh and at the top of your DS in the home screen hit the smiley face button and the code is on your card thing!
Well E3 is tomorrow, so long GAF servers

Alucard

Banned
Bylsma's fate will be in the hands of the players exit interviews with Shero and Mario. That's exactly what did in Torts.

Fleury needs a change of scenery.

Agreed. Of course, in public interviews the players said it was their fault and that the coaches did everything they could to put them in a position to succeed. Those were Crosby's words today.

My wife's FC since she is the one that uses the 3DS the most: 3823-9927-3255. She has pears in her town for anyone looking for pears. Just a warning though she does mess with the time setting, so if you are against that be warned.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed. I don't have a thread source, but my friend who actually follows gaming-gaf told me so... and it kind of makes sense.

Gaf will go down anyway

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed. I don't have a thread source, but my friend who actually follows gaming-gaf told me so... and it kind of makes sense.

Gaf will go down anyway

Community threads would be the only place that discussion about E3 would even be possible. The E3 threads mid conference are just shitpost after shitpost after shitpost. Completely unreadable even when the site is up.

Socreges

Banned
Feel free to add, just picked up Animal Crossing :)
3995-7790-7329

My friend code is:

3308-4726-4434

I think I added everyone who posted their codes so far in the thread. Eventually we will have apples in my town, there are none currently because I had to hock them for booze money.

FC: 0044-2804-8530 :D

My wife's FC since she is the one that uses the 3DS the most: 3823-9927-3255. She has pears in her town for anyone looking for pears. Just a warning though she does mess with the time setting, so if you are against that be warned.

Friend Code: 4957-3039-0831
I'll add you guys in a minute.

0430-8422-7386

Party at Smelly's was sweet. Even had a girl, though her name was Mark but beggars can't be choosers right.

Samyy:
Feel free to add, just picked up Animal Crossing :)
3995-7790-7329

Var:
My friend code is:
3308-4726-4434

Coldplay619:
FC: 0044-2804-8530 :D

Razorskin:
Friend Code: 4957-3039-0831

Socreges:
0430-8422-7386

I just added these codes. My code is a few posts above.

Smiley90

omg xbox live now FINALLY allows region changes? GAMECHANGER.

Finally I can move my Xbox live account from Switzerland to Europe. Fuck not being able to buy xbox live codes here because my account isn't Canadian.

Clydefrog

Jr41y7V.gif

oh well, at least they haven't updated that loser gif with the Kings logo yet.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
omg xbox live now FINALLY allows region changes? GAMECHANGER.

Finally I can move my Xbox live account from Switzerland to Europe. Fuck not being able to buy xbox live codes here because my account isn't Canadian.

trying to think when they started that. Maybe 6 months ago or so. Good that you can now.

Smiley90

trying to think when they started that. Maybe 6 months ago or so. Good that you can now.

Can't have been long ago, because I called them like a year ago trying to get it set up and they said I couldn't, unless I wanted to risk losing all my achievements/data. And their TOS are listed as September 2012, so I assume that's when they started it. Awesome.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6?noSplash=1

Click link above, select "Pay with Microsoft Points" as payment options = Fable 3 for free! (Need to have a gold account though). Get it while it lasts...

Best part of summer in Vancouver?

Women in skimpy clothing. Crowds and crowds of attractive women. I swear, the per capita for attractive women in this city is insane.

Smiley90

Best part of summer in Vancouver?

Women in skimpy clothing. Crowds and crowds of attractive women. I swear, the per capita for attractive women in this city is insane.

I second this notion. Vancouver is a city full of attractive people.

Razorskin

----- ------
Added Socreges, TUSR, Marvie, Yankee's wife, Samyy, Var, coldplay.

Bolded have to add me

4957-3039-0831

They're stupid. Archaic system

Sounds like Nintendo's online infrastructure to me.

I'll be gone for most of the day and miss the GAF servers being down.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jealous of all the Animal Crossing players. Mine won't be here until Thursday :/

Oh, and Red Wings: Please buy out Samuelsson.

Var

If I were still a junior right now, I would just log off until next week. It took way too long to get approved. I wouldn't risk my account just because Microsoft or Sony made some decisions I didn't like.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
i had no idea Animal Crossing was so popular. I dont even have a 3DS.

Guess i'll see y'all after E3, if we dont get shut down, Gaf will be down anyway, I assume.

Top Bottom