• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

I just bought Oracle of Ages and Seasons so that's enough gaming to last me a good long while.

Animal Crossing will have to wait. Good thing Nintendo games go down in price right?

TUSR

Banned
I just bought Oracle of Ages and Seasons so that's enough gaming to last me a good long while.

Animal Crossing will have to wait. Good thing Nintendo games go down in price right?

I wouldn't mind the prices if the SNES and NES catalogues were on 3DS

Socreges

Banned
Oracle of Ages and Seasons are on sale too? Fuck I need to play my 3DS more.

RIP credit card.

How many blocks does the game take up, I only have a 2GB SD card in the slot right now.
6600 or so. You'll have enough unless you've already got a lot on there.

Socreges

Banned
I get to choose the layout of my town too? FFS I'm supposed to be the mayor and these decisions are already stressing me out.

Acid08

Banned
Fine. I'll have your Vlasic jersey done tomorrow.

Not before I make myself a couple 'Hawks jerseys though. :D
Fucking awesome, thanks man!

Take your time though, I'm only going to get a couple hours in the morning before I have to go to work. Tomorrow night is alllllllllll AC though.

Marvie_3

Banned
I get to choose the layout of my town too? FFS I'm supposed to be the mayor and these decisions are already stressing me out.

Just wait until
an early winter kills your fruit trees and you have to decide which townie to eat to stay alive

Fucking awesome, thanks man!

Take your time though, I'm only going to get a couple hours in the morning before I have to go to work. Tomorrow night is alllllllllll AC though.

Won't take more than a few minutes. Black 3rds right?

Smash88

Banned
So what's the ETA on Bylsma getting the....

iT5j0LwydmYxR.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Please tell me Smiley has a town, the Swiss need to be crushed at least once.

I do. Don't you dare do something to it. :( 3625-8108-8283. You need to post yours so we can add you too, though...

TUSR

Banned
I do. Don't you dare do something to it. :( 3625-8108-8283. You need to post yours so we can add you too, though...

Don't you dare touch Pony Town.

where da fuck do i find my friends code. My brother bought me a 3DS and OOT just because I asked if he had it and if I could borrow it.

1005-9272-0110

TUSR

Banned
It's Nintendo. It's amazing they aren't still forcing people to use 28.8k dial up.

Im using my tethered smartphone instead of changing to a split band on my router because it dicks the connection to my laptop on the other side of the house.

Isn't Animal Crossing just some cutesy version of the Sims? I don't get the appeal.

I typically lock my sims in a small room with no doors and lots of plants+fireplaces then I get bored.

TUSR

Banned
The best hand held ever made is the PSP GO because of emulators and internal storage.

What does a man have to do to get Super Metroid and Secret of Mana on a portable device?

Curufinwe

Pietrangelo is the cornerstone of this franchise and isn't going anywhere for the best of deals. Even Shattenkirk would need to be in some sort of package where a RD came back, we have some talent in the pipeline there but nothing that's NHL ready yet.

Realistically, we will want to offload a winger (Perron, Stewart) with picks / prospects for a strong #2.

I agree. Couturier on his own isn't enough for Shattenkirk, let alone Pietrangelo.

Samyy

Walmart didnt have AC and now I have to sit around and wait another hour for EB to open :(

Toronto Star writing that we should trade Kessel, this fucking city goddammit!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Walmart didnt have AC and now I have to sit around and wait another hour for EB to open :(

Toronto Star writing that we should trade Kessel, this fucking city goddammit!

Feschuk is an idiot.

So I'm sad that Eakins will be gone but obviously hope he does well and that he goes to the West.

Edmonton if you get him I may not laugh at you guys as much.

Samyy

Feschuk is an idiot.

So I'm sad that Eakins will be gone but obviously hope he does well and that he goes to the West.

Edmonton if you get him I may not laugh at you guys as much.

Is that the current rumour? Honestly that would probably be a great fit for him and Edmonton.
He should do well with all their young players.

Samyy

By November they'll be writing articles on why he'll win the Hart.

:lol yea I can see the headlines already.
Of course he'll go on a 3 game pointless streak and then its back on the chopping block.

He is so leaving I don't expect him to stay.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly I think Eakins for Edmonton would be a great fit. He has seemed to do well with developing all the young guys we have on the Marlies/Leafs.

I don't think he'd have as much pressure there but they'd have to continue to be patient and not jump the gun like MacTavish seems to be implying he may do.

Socreges

Banned
Just gonna add people from NHL-GAF for now, I think. I like the idea of actually knowing the people that are visiting me and vice versa.

Adam from Maryville dropped by earlier. Very pleasant fellow.

Merguson

Banned
Hahaha oh wow. You'd think MacTavish would know better, since he was a coach himself.

Or he just hates Krueger, or he's away.

I think someone said Krueger was in Davos at the time. Can't remember where I read that.

In other news, Komarov is likely to head back to the KHL. Liked his play but probably offered too much money for a 4th line guy.

Top Bottom