• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Curufinwe

If I were still a junior right now, I would just log off until next week. It took way too long to get approved. I wouldn't risk my account just because Microsoft or Sony made some decisions I didn't like.

It's really not that hard to avoid getting banned.

Marvie_3

Banned
Make it rain, Marvie!

Soooooo excited! I love this time of year!

MS pissed off about 90% of the gaming community. Time to win them back!

itz7m4FiDnMU4.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Make it rain, Marvie!

Soooooo excited! I love this time of year!

MS pissed off about 90% of the gaming community. Time to win them back!

:lol

There's no winning me back with complete anti-consumer garbage.

Curufinwe

Yea..people do a lot of stupid stuff.
Just FYI I dont know if they took it down but someone in the Sony thread posted GoT spoilers so don't look through the past few pages if you do.

I saw that. It was from last week's episode, but still way too soon and totally unnecessary.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Best part of summer in Vancouver?

Women in skimpy clothing. Crowds and crowds of attractive women. I swear, the per capita for attractive women in this city is insane.

Victoria, Van and Kelowna all share these traits

I second this notion. Vancouver is a city full of attractive people.
Hmmm...just like Seoul? Mostly Asian girls?

Yesterday I went to African Lion Safari near Hamilton ON. Holy fucking hell! D: almost all the workers there were young, white, hotties with nice legs.

Right from the one greeting you to the ticket seller to the presenters to the boat and train operators. Holy. Shit.

Now you guys are making me want to go to VCR...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kypreos said Subban will be named the Norris winner, eat shit haters! Happy to see him get the recognition he deserves instead of all the drama bullshit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kypreos said Subban will be named the Norris winner, eat shit haters! Happy to see him get the recognition he deserves instead of all the drama bullshit.

I'm sure we'll get more drama bullshit when his next contract comes up.

Titanfall looked great, Ryse looked fucking horrible.

Acid08

Banned
Lame ass games.
Stupid tablet bullshit.
$499.
Cloud computing.

Thanks for making me not want your console at all MS. Hopefully Sony shows some stuff that isn't so boring.

RC

Banned
GOOD GOD NEW iOS IS SO GODLY

I'm just glad they're still supporting the iPhone 4. I've got this thing for another year before my contract's up.

And no one else is excited about Killer Instinct? Granted I won't be buying into the next generation, but I'm glad they're finally reviving this franchise. Even though it'll probably just be a gimmicky/broken fighter like the original two.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
A big 3 conference that ONLY has games in it? No numbers crunching or Kinect BS?

Great press conference KMHO. No megaton games, but a couple great ones. TitanFall, Forza 5 and RYSE seems great. Gotta check out iOS 7 once I have time, at work right now. Anyone got a video link? Watched the MS conference streamed on my way to work lol.

Heretic

Link?

A big 3 conference that ONLY has games in it? No numbers crunching or Kinect BS?

Great press conference KMHO. No megaton games, but a couple great ones. TitanFall, Forza 5 and RYSE seems great. Gotta check out iOS 7 once I have time, at work right now. Anyone got a video link? Watched the MS conference streamed on my way to work lol.

Really strong conference. Focused on games as promised. Looking forward to a lot of them. That price point though...

Don't really care for many of the games outside the Panzer one and Killer Instinct, but that MS conference was one of the most well constructed ones in recent memory. Too bad it's muddied by the console itself.

Apple does what Android did years ago?

That aside, it looks better, but both it and Android are still obnoxious to develop for.

Smiley90

Now we wait for Nintendo who has no conference (lol) and Sony... Who still needs to present their console completely, so I'm expecting a ton of annoying and boring numbers. And if they mention Wonderbook again.... MS had a strong opening in terms of focusing on what matters - games and ingame footage. Sony needs to bring its top game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did the Crimson Dragon trailer have sound for you guys?

I only heard the crowd noise when that was playing. Other than that, and the fact that my 360's stream got fucked up right after EA's delay, it was a solid conference. Doesn't change my opinion one way or the other though.

Heretic

Did the Crimson Dragon trailer have sound for you guys?

I only heard the crowd noise when that was playing. Other than that, and the fact that my 360's stream got fucked up right after EA's delay, it was a solid conference. Doesn't change my opinion one way or the other though.

My feed was running at a whopping 5 frames per second...

Smiley90

Yeah I had no sound either, that was MS's fuckup i think. My stream was great in terms of quality though, despite watching on 3G on my iphone.

Top Bottom