• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryane Clowe had 3 concussions this season, 1 in San Jose and 2 in New York. We also lose a conditional 2014 second round pick if we re-sign him.

Hard to see a scenario in which we bring him back now, unless it's seriously on the cheap.

Samyy

I can give it a shot in a bit. Which one do you want?

I was trying to do the Leafs current 3rd jersey but I think the standard one is easier, completely up to you!

Thanks a bunch :)

Super Mario Land 3D is a blast if your not done with Mario games.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was trying to do the Leafs current 3rd jersey but I think the standard one is easier, completely up to you!

Thanks a bunch :)

I'll give the 3rd a shot first and if I can't make that work, then I'll make the regular one. There's only so much you can do though because you have to try and fit the logo in about a 20x20 pixel block.

Do you want a player on the jersey at all or just blank?

Samyy

I'll give the 3rd a shot first and if I can't make that work, then I'll make the regular one. There's only so much you can do though because you have to try and fit the logo in about a 20x20 pixel block.

Do you want a player on the jersey at all or just blank?

If its not too much trouble could you try Reimer? If thats too long Kadri world work great.
And yea I was having a lot of trouble with the space :/.

Socreges

Banned
Are there any must have games for the 3DS? I ordered Animal Crossing and Monster Hunter with mine.
Mario 3D Land has been my favourite. Takes a few worlds to get going, but once it does it's up there with the best of the series. The last last level is probably my favourite ever.

Marvie_3

Banned
If its not too much trouble could you try Reimer? If thats too long Kadri world work great.
And yea I was having a lot of trouble with the space :/.
I might not be able to get the name to work but the numbers won't be a problem. You can't really read the names on them anyway.

So how many weeks are you guys taking off work for E3? I went ahead and took 3 just in case the reveals are too much for me to handle.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Mario 3D Land has been my favourite. Takes a few worlds to get going, but once it does it's up there with the best of the series. The last last level is probably my favourite ever.

Get Soul Hackers as well.

I'll check out both.

I'm hoping McKenzie is right about offseason activity picking up soon before the draft. I wouldn't be surprised to see GMGM trade our pick. He doesn't seem to enthusiastic about this year's talent. I'm not saying he is a good judge of talent but I'd rather not have him make any more crappy trades.

I have 06.10.13 - 12.10.13 off. Didn't want to risk having to work during a console launch.

i2KDcHdBj6zRz.gif

Montresor

~10-20 minutes, depending on how detailed they are. They Sharks one took about 30.

Just whipped this up for Soc

My 3DS battery is pretty much dead so I'll have to do the Leafs one later tonight.

Do people on your friends list get immediate access to those jerseys?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bylsma said fleury will be back and be the pens #1 next year :lol good thing you benched him for the whole playoffs

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So actual NHL news.

Just read from Dreger that Eakins will be introduced as the new coach of the Oilers tomorrow.

Good night sweet prince.

You've got a helluva coach there Oilers-GAF...DON'T FUCK HIM UP YOU SHITS!

ZeroGravity

I know I've said this at least twice before, but I really feel like Eakins will turn out to be Boucher 2.0
The difference between Boucher and Eakins is that Boucher only had one year of professional coaching experience before jumping to the NHL. Eakins has had seven, with four of them as a head coach. He's much more ready for this than Boucher was.

Var

My friend code is:

3308-4726-4434

I think I added everyone who posted their codes so far in the thread. Eventually we will have apples in my town, there are none currently because I had to hock them for booze money.

Alucard

Banned
Bylsma said fleury will be back and be the pens #1 next year :lol good thing you benched him for the whole playoffs

Bylsma hasn't had his end-of-year meeting with Shero yet. His own future hasn't been decided. Anything can happen.

Fleury has 2 years left. Siiigh. I feel like he's had enough time to prove himself and that he has failed. I believe he could suddenly break out and have a miracle year, but it doesn't seem likely based on his track record.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
~10-20 minutes, depending on how detailed they are. They Sharks one took about 30.

Just whipped this up for Soc

My 3DS battery is pretty much dead so I'll have to do the Leafs one later tonight.

How do I get my hands on one of these jerseys?

EDIT: Caught up with adding everyone

cube444

Bylsma hasn't had his end-of-year meeting with Shero yet. His own future hasn't been decided. Anything can happen.

Fleury has 2 years left. Siiigh. I feel like he's had enough time to prove himself and that he has failed. I believe he could suddenly break out and have a miracle year, but it doesn't seem likely based on his track record.

Bylsma's fate will be in the hands of the players exit interviews with Shero and Mario. That's exactly what did in Torts.

Fleury needs a change of scenery.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I now have a Statue of a boy peeing... in my tent. INSIDE my tent. Thanks for the present Gulliver, you jerk.

Also thanks for the jersey Marvie! Awesome.

EDIT: SWEET I can turn the water on/off for the statue. awesome. Now it's only a statue of a naked boy.

EDIT2: Caught a motherfucking 3m Hammerhead Shark with a rod. Suck it real life.

I will have to add everyone who posted their Fc. I dont even know how to check mine, lol. Do you guys know how to swim, I have read that they added it but I cant find anything about how to do it.

Top Bottom