• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Socreges

Banned
I predict many tears will be shed. He's like the complete opposite of AV. "Butbut our former coach always gave us chocolates and hugs when we played bad :'("
AV just avoided the locker room. He wasn't nice, but he wasn't all that mean either.

Torts could be good initially. Just a matter of how quickly they'd tune him out.

TUSR

Banned
AV just avoided the locker room. He wasn't nice, but he wasn't all that mean either.

Torts could be good initially. Just a matter of how quickly they'd tune him out.

Torts lost the locker room in Feb is what I heard. Tough to play for a coach they don't respect.

Razorskin

----- ------
There is now:

Code:
Acid         1478-3803-6229 
Forza        0044-2804-8530
Kave_Man     4313-0419-9714
Marvie       0301-9797-2166
Montresor    3754-6216-4461
Plinko       3351-4066-7234
Razorskin    4957-3039-0831
Samyy        3995-7790-7329
Sazabirules  0533-4881-4027
Smelly       3625-8108-8283
Socreges     0430-8422-7386
TUSR         1005-9272-0110
Var          3308-4726-4434
yankeehater  3823-9927-3255
I think this is all of them. I thought Smelly posted his too but I couldn't seem to find it.

I can get you some of the fruit you're missing later.

Added Acid, Kave, Saza, Var

Redd is in my town to sell paintings.

Yeah, hope we get further clarification about it.

Even at it's simplest form of the owner being able to always play their games and only one other person out of the ten can access any game in their library is pretty sweet. <-- I think this is the most likely scenario.

Edit: As Noob somewhat said, we need some solid confirmed details via interview that clarifies with non-pr wording.

Sooooooo.... This MS game sharing news right now.... yep..... pretty crazy if it works how I think it does.

Being able to share any game with 1 other person is the best possible news I could have gotten next gen. My wife and I already do it this gen but it is limited to digital games only, next gen with every game being digital we will never have to buy 2 copies again. My PS4 will be for nothing but exclusives now. Being able to play games that other people on my share list are finished with is amazing. My brother buys games like crazy, I will be able to play so many games now after he is finished with them.

ZeroGravity

Hfboards is loving that Eklund rumor.

Fairest I've seen so far (in exchange for Vinny and the 3rd overall) is Frattin/Kulemin + Gunnarsson + 1st (21st) + 2nd + 4th

Keeping in mind that Toronto buys Vinny out and Tampa signs him for a lower caphit.
You can't re-sign a compliance buyout player for one year, so it really doesn't make much sense.

ZeroGravity

I knew Eklund was full of shit.
Actually, scratch that maybe? If Toronto is the one to buy him out they'd be the only ones prevented him from re-signing him, unless there's something else that prevents that loophole.

Still don't think there's any validity to it.

Montresor

I'm pleased with the re-signing of Orr. Not pleased with Komarov leaving.

Socreges's town is great. Nucks flag, Nucks jersey, and flowers everywhere in the plaza.

gaming_noob

Actually, scratch that maybe? If Toronto is the one to buy him out they'd be the only ones prevented him from re-signing him, unless there's something else that prevents that loophole.

Still don't think there's any validity to it.

I believe the team buying the player out would be restricted to re-sign the player. Tampa can re-sign Lecavalier for less if Toronto buys him out. I'd like for him to stay if the trade went down, though.

Van Riemsdyk Lecavalier Kessel
Lupul Kadri Frattin
Drouin McClement Call-up
Kulemin Colborne Orr

I'm foaming right now...

ZeroGravity

I believe the team buying the player out would be restricted to re-sign the player. Tampa can re-sign Lecavalier for less if Toronto buys him out.
Yeah, I think that might be technically possible, although I don't think the NHL would be happy with it, since it'd be obvious cap circumvention.

Samyy

If it works the way it seems like it will they would have announced it during a press conference because that could be good. They would be more upfront about it and would have boasted about it during interviews.

Maybe they are just inept though.

Also still only built for America land, I aint downloading full games regardless dont have the bandwidth and cant switch for sometime due to my dad getting dragged into the bundle traps.

Solo

If it works the way it seems like it does then that's a huge megaton.

Allowing you to do something you've been able to do forever (share games) but with restrictions (with only 10 people) is a megaton now?

Damn, Heretic. Check is in the mail.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My guess is that they're bullshitting stuff together now with rumours, see what resonates positively and if something does they'll see if they can do it. If not, they can just deny it.

Why would it be? I will be able to lend my Wii U and PS4 games to 20 of my friends.. Unless I'm missing something, this is just them loosening the choke chain a bit.

Both of you being able to play the same copy without having to physically exchange games all the time is pretty big. E.g. I can play game x every day and my friend can too, as long as we don't play at the same time.

If it works the way it seems like it will they would have announced it during a press conference because that could be good. They would be more upfront about it and would have boasted about it during interviews.

Maybe they are just inept though.

Sony and MS both had game sharing this gen and neither company ever announced them at conferences. Hell on the PS3 you could share games with 5 other people for the longest time.

Allowing you to do something you've been able to do forever (share games) but with restrictions (with only 10 people) is a megaton now?

Damn, Heretic. Check is in the mail.

Are you trolling with this? Sharing games instantly with people anywhere on Earth is a huge fucking deal. Also 2 people being able to play the same game at the same time is an amazing feature. MS is the only company this gen that lets you do that for retail games and they will be the only company next gen that will do it.

gaming_noob

Both of you being able to play the same copy without having to physically exchange games all the time is pretty big. E.g. I can play game x every day and my friend can too, as long as we don't play at the same time.

That's good...it's almost like Netflix then where I share an account with my bro but only one of us can watch movies at a time at a different location.

Did they say if these 10 friends can have unlimited access to the game as long as no one else in the group is playing? It may be just 10 "exchanges".

Maybe everyone should wait till the program gets clarified before they start fighting lol

They did clarify it:

Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My brothers live 8 hours a way and if we can share games even if we can't play at the same time is pretty awesome. If it isn't true then oh well, bit if it is people shrugging it off, ie Solo, etc., need to troll harder.

Then why didn't they mention it during their conference? Their reception would have been a complete 180 to what ended up happening.

Also can you explain it to me as well? I'm a little confused on how it works.

If you go back and watch the Xbox one reveal they absolutely did mention it. I think they didnt mention it at E3 because they didnt mention any features at E3 just games. So far all we know is you can list 10 share friends and they can all access your library of games and 1 of them can be playing the same game that you are playing at the same time. What isnt clear is lets say me and Redman are playing my copy of Halo 5, can Solo log into my library and play Forza 5 or can only 1 person access your library at a time. Either way sharing full retail games at all is a really cool feature and hopefully it is something Sony copy's as well.

Samyy

If you go back and watch the Xbox one reveal they absolutely did mention it. I think they didnt mention it at E3 because they didnt mention any features at E3 just games. So far all we know is you can list 10 share friends and they can all access your library of games and 1 of them can be playing the same game that you are playing at the same time. What isnt clear is lets say me and Redman are playing my copy of Halo 5, can Solo log into my library and play Forza 5 or can only 1 person access your library at a time. Either way sharing full retail games at all is a really cool feature and hopefully it is something Sony copy's as well.

Yea sounds cool if it works that way.
But im on 80gbs of bandwidth (with 5 family members) :lol I download my steam games at university. I guess if you live in an area that has the systems to support it is great.

I feel like pubs should be just upset about this as used games then shouldn't they?

Then why didn't they mention it during their conference? Their reception would have been a complete 180 to what ended up happening.

Also can you explain it to me as well? I'm a little confused on how it works.

They didn't mention it because they felt focusing on games instead of policy is what the enthusiast crowd wanted. They most likely got that impression from years of places like GAF saying it ad nauseum. And from the backlash their initial reveal got for having too few games, which appears to have been their main take away.

Unfortunately for them, they were wrong. Enthusiast gamers have only ever wanted drama and slap fights and controversy from the get-go. So they made the wrong decision.

Xbox support clarified today that you can be playing the same game with one other person on your share list:

ScreenShot060_zpse40f3ea8.png

Hfboards is loving that Eklund rumor.

Fairest I've seen so far (in exchange for Vinny and the 3rd overall) is Frattin/Kulemin + Gunnarsson + 1st (21st) + 2nd + 4th

Keeping in mind that Toronto buys Vinny out and Tampa signs him for a lower caphit.

Eklund forgot to explain why Lecavalier would ever waive his NTC for Toronto(or anyone else for that matter)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ROFL

That site will make you stupid.
Yea, I'm not really sure why anyone would subject themselves to the trade proposals side of it......just complete and utter stupidity in every way. Hfboards is only good for meltdowns and prospect updates.

Yea, I'm not really sure why anyone would subject themselves to the trade proposals side of it......just complete and utter stupidity in every way. Hfboards is only good for meltdowns and prospect updates.

Plus we have User33 constantly giving us updates on HFboards proposals as if any of us give a shit

I got tired of refreshing the business of hockey for Coyotes rumors. I need to buy some Nordiques gear after the Stars logo disappointment.

Top Bottom