• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Revenant

Thirsty-ass chipmunk.

I'm playing Dark Souls for the first time ever and I hate myself and want to die.

the self-loathing is necessary to reach the level of insanity and despair to become a souls game fan, welcome to your new life brother

Bloodborne is out in 2015 be sure to pre-order your copy like the rest of us husks.

Acid08

Banned
Geralt gets to fuck every single woman he comes across. He obviously read Heretic's book and then did the exact opposite of what it said.

zroid

Banned
Played Pushmo World (awesome Wii U puzzler) for 4 hrs straight, brain has turned to mush...

SzkvvUp.gif

that's better

Guys, I haven't written a single sentence for my book since I came to visit my parents. I watched Hockey and chilled with my son for the first week and this week was nothing but introducing my son to punk music, eating unhealthy, and just chilling with my pops.

Oh and watching Warpaint videos just to check out the bass player.

i expected the same lol.

my band crush is Amy Lee from evanescence. i would write her so many love letters... Don't know what she looks like now though. i should stalk her again.

My roommate knows here. He seems to know a bunch of people because he use to be a session drummer. Guy got the hang out with Sir Paul a few months ago.

duuuuuude nice! Post if they play Game of Pricks so I can live vicariously through you.

ok. I might be a lazy dickhead and stay home though. I should probably go though. I don't listen to them too much but I like the albums I listened to. I think they might play some Bee Thousand songs since its the 20th anniversary

Cake Boss

Banned
Whats this I am hearing about a st lpuis deal they pulled last night that had Taransenko plus 2014 1st rounder and 2015 2nd rounder for Jason Giggles.

Top Bottom