• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Fill that bowl with heavy cream and tell me you wouldn't take one bite

Next time just post the blackface Habs fan picture with "VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!" if he's going to play the idiotic stereotypes game.

Anyways, the changing the Blackhawks logo bandwagon is in full swing here now with the Redskins shit going on. I'll never understand equating anything about the Hawks logo or make with the Chief Wahoo or "Redskins" stuff.

Solo

Anything you guys are doing in particular to pass the time of no hockey? :(

I'm way too burnt out to play gaems

Pussy and booze. I'm seeing a 27 y/o single mom now and she wants it alll day every day. It's pretty exhausting but awesome haha. She's verrrrrry open to things.

Marvie_3

Banned
Next time just post the blackface Habs fan picture with "VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!" if he's going to play the idiotic stereotypes game.

Anyways, the changing the Blackhawks logo bandwagon is in full swing here now with the Redskins shit going on. I'll never understand equating anything about the Hawks logo or make with the Chief Wahoo or "Redskins" stuff.
people this stupid are most likely the ones that think republicans and democrats are the same.

Fuck the Blackhawks and their logo, but yeah there's nothing wrong with it.

MacAttack

Watch any series you want on CouchTuner.

Maybe Im doing it wrong but I gave up on this site because:

a) its probably illegal.
b) sneaky ads that try to download God knows what onto your computer.
c) No Sopranos, No The Wire and the first episodes of Game of Thrones and Mad Men didnt have any working "tabs".

Maybe Ill just go outside and do something...

Naaahhhhhh

Yeah there is nothing wrong with the Blackhawks logo.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Especially because the Blackhawks are named after the infantry division in which the original owner served. Better shut down some helicopter programs while we're at it.

Sanjuro

Maybe Im doing it wrong but I gave up on this site because:

a) its probably illegal.
b) sneaky ads that try to download God knows what onto your computer.
c) No Sopranos, No The Wire and the first episodes of Game of Thrones and Mad Men didnt have any working "tabs".

Maybe Ill just go outside and do something...

Naaahhhhhh

Go to the Nashua Garden and become a family man.

Roflobear

It is way harder, but I feel the difficulty is perfect, other than 2-3 places where it spikes.

Have fun with the triple beat patterns

Haha that's exactly where I'm stuck now. I only have like two more levels to go though. Also I hate when they do this:

42JUIWV.jpg

They only give you a narrow space to jump between the cube and the stairs

Especially because the Blackhawks are named after the infantry division in which the original owner served. Better shut down some helicopter programs while we're at it.

Well the unit was actually named after Blackhawk. Doesn't matter though because Blackhawk was pretty important to the state of Illinois.

The Cunt Spoketh:

In 2010 sports columnist Damien Cox called on the franchise to retire the "racially insensitive" logo, saying that: "Clearly, no right-thinking person would name a team after an aboriginal figure these days any more than they would use Muslims or Africans or Chinese or any ethnic group to depict a specific sporting notion."

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Haha that's exactly where I'm stuck now. I only have like two more levels to go though. Also I hate when they do this:

42JUIWV.jpg

They only give you a narrow space to jump between the cube and the stairs

Oh right, the god damned stairs and flying garbage(?). I always let my guard down on those.

Top Bottom