• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Whats this I am hearing about a st lpuis deal they pulled last night that had Taransenko plus 2014 1st rounder and 2015 2nd rounder for Jason Giggles.

11514-animated_gif-charlton_heston-laughing-planet_of_the_apes-reaction_image.gif

11514-animated_gif-charlton_heston-laughing-planet_of_the_apes-reaction_image.gif

Socreges

Banned
So I've got the day to watch the World Cup and do whatever the fuck else.

Can we get some races of MK8 together? Any time between now and 7pm PST. 11am? 2pm? 5pm PST?

Samyy

Didn't realise this but since the JVR trade:

JVR 128 games 93 points
Kadri 126 games 94 points

But ya trade Kadri is a bum

Calamari41

41 > 38
That's because Association Football is the sport of barbarians

Edit: Socreges, I would be down for some Mario Kart if I weren't currently balls-deep in The Wonderful 101

Socreges

Banned
That's what I've been saying, the WC thread salt make this place look distilled by comparison :lol
The Messi hate is really something. Like for Crosby but x10. If Crosby were to score an amazing goal, we'd set the salt aside for a moment and appreciate what he did. With Messi, people are too upset that he was successful

zroid, MK8 then or no?

calamari, set it aside for a bit

The Messi hate is really something. Like for Crosby but x10. If Crosby were to score an amazing goal, we'd set the salt aside for a moment and appreciate what he did. With Messi, people are too upset that he was successful

zroid, MK8 then or no?

calamari, set it aside for a bit

Fuck that midget.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Are you guys playing right now? I have like an hour. Where do I go?

Zroid, get in on this. If you have time to post Captain Toad pics, you have time to beat me in Mario Kart.

Silexx

Whats this I am hearing about a st lpuis deal they pulled last night that had Taransenko plus 2014 1st rounder and 2015 2nd rounder for Jason Giggles.

Pure rumour that if it had any legitimacy would have been Murray asking that price, rather than an offer from St. Louis.

Pure rumour that if it had any legitimacy would have been Murray asking that price, rather than an offer from St. Louis.

Tarasenko would be a disaster. The idiots at the Sun would run him out of town before his ELC is up.

Don Cherry wouldn't approve trading a good old Toronto boy for a Russian either.

Silexx

Tarasenko would be a disaster. The idiots at the Sun would run him out of town before his ELC is up.

Don Cherry wouldn't approve trading a good old Toronto boy for a Russian either.

LOL

But from a pure hockey perspective, you would do that trade in an instant.

Socreges

Banned
I'm up for some Mario Kart.

Can't MK8 right now, but might be able to join you guys later

True. But this is moreso:

BqqF4OVCYAE1tT1.png:large

Are you guys playing right now? I have like an hour. Where do I go?

Zroid, get in on this. If you have time to post Captain Toad pics, you have time to beat me in Mario Kart.

What time?
Uh, I dunno. 19&21 isn't home yet, Marvie might be unavailable as well, zroid too.

Shadowkat, Calamari, Heretic -- you guys free in a couple hours?

zroid

Banned
first game ever and came in 7th :'(

Don't worry, you'll beat me for sure. I suck bollocks, and haven't played in a week or so either. :p

12pm PST should work for everyone then. Except maybe zroid?

Yeah I don't have access to my Wii U currently, and I need to step out soon, so it might be a few hours for me. If you're having another session a bit later today, I should be down then.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm on and ready

We can either do the tournament practice although I know some were having issues or we can do a private room and just join on one person

You name it, I don't know how any of the online works beyond random matches. Heretic just joined me in progress

Top Bottom