• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm out too brosephs, fun races. I swear I don't usually do that well. Once we get bigger matches going on you will find me in the middle of the pack eating shells

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol I was bad, I get my ass kicked in 12 person races. I can't get out of the pack.

Oh christ, it's after 1. My last race.
This is my biggest problem with the game so far. The people that are running 2-4 get garbage for items but have to face the barrage from the karts behind them. Meanwhile the 1st place car ends up blowing everybody away in almost every race I've played online so far because the next couple karts get nothing to attack with and get held up by everyone behind them. The races that I've won, once I break away, all I have to do is keep a shell/banana peel behind me at all times and cruise to the end with little trouble.

That said, I'm really glad the game isn't pure item spam like it used to be because this is the most fun I've had with a Mario Kart game in a loooong time, but a few tweaks in a balance patch would do this game a world of good.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is my biggest problem with the game so far. The people that are running 2-4 get garbage for items but have to face the barrage from the karts behind them. Meanwhile the 1st place car ends up blowing everybody away in almost every race I've played online so far because the next couple karts get nothing to attack with and get held up by everyone behind them. The races that I've won, once I break away, all I have to do is keep a shell/banana peel behind me at all times and cruise to the end with little trouble.

That said, I'm really glad the game isn't pure item spam like it used to be because this is the most fun I've had with a Mario Kart game in a loooong time, but a few tweaks in a balance patch would do this game a world of good.

You nailed it. First place guy only has to worry about blue shells while everybody else just bare knuckle brawls each other into a pulp half a lap behind.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GHANA

YES

FUCK YES

FUCK YOU GERMANY

I'LL GO WANDER INTO THE WC THREAD FOR THAT SWEET SWEET SALT

Acid08

Banned
Of course Acid is going for the out come that hurts Americas chances. You damn bay area commie.
The less soccer this country is exposed to, the better. We don't need such an infantile and barbaric gam permeating our glorious culture of guns, cheese, and primetime television.

Top Bottom