• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Breakaway! But offsides? So he went in the bigger rectangle before the ball, right?

I feel like a Kings fan watching this

It's when you're ahead of the second to last defending player and don't have the ball, can't cherry pick.

Like an invisible blue line that moves around depending on where the defenders are and where the ball is.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's when you're ahead of the second to last defending player and don't have the ball, can't cherry pick.

Like an invisible blue line that moves around depending on where the defenders are and where the ball is.

To clear up potential confusion, the goaltender is the last defending player 99% of the time, so you usually check if he's ahead of the last field player.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. Imagine my confusion when they called it dead just right in the middle of the field with no lines anywhere

Acid08

Banned
Hradek said on NHLN that we're getting an outdoor game and it'll be Kings-Sharks.

Nice to get an outdoor game, against arguably the most complete team in the league, during a rebuild. This team is fucking cursed.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hradek said on NHLN that we're getting an outdoor game and it'll be Kings-Sharks.

Nice to get an outdoor game, against arguably the most complete team in the league, during a rebuild. This team is fucking cursed.

They should do a Ducks/Sharks/Kings outdoor game at the beach in rollerblades.

TUSR

Banned

you could always watch something else instead
NGNL

Cheer up, the Kings have no wins in Stadium outdoor games. Let's keep that going

Quick

Banned

The jerseys could be horrid, too.

Roflobear

Season opener against the mild is gonna be fun and salty

Oh you!

20130708__130708%20Cooke%20cover_300.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Being beckoned due to a minor emergency so im out for now

Awesome that we got 9 people (couple lurkers?), though. Good races. Might be back on at like 10/11pm pst if anyone's gonna be around then

Top Bottom