• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

iwEu5ur4cE56c.gif

DAMN!

but werent there 2 gifs of him in total despair.

is there a list of best players to never win a cup

cause jumbo might be on that list

Marvie_3

Banned
It's all about balancing yourself out. Koopa Troopa in the monster truck, for example.

But yes, I must say that I said I was bad before I tried Wario in the buzzy beetle mobile.
I made a post earlier about more balance in this game. :p

Heavy characters in Mario Kart used to have lower acceleration due to their weight but in this game there's no penalty for a heavy character.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Heavy characters in Mario Kart used to have lower acceleration due to their weight but in this game there's no penalty for a heavy character.

Yeah but again, it's all about picking the right gear for your character. I've been side by side with baby Daisy and watched her straight up out speed me.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

It doesn't feel like weight is a big advantage when you're bumping somebody either.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bah...got back too late. Wanted in on some Kart.

Top Bottom