• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Socreges

Banned
Gonna be playing Pikmin later tonight but can jump off for some Mario Kart if enough people are up for some races

Also, Pikmin 3 is amazing. Best in the series so far. They've managed to improve the formula without breaking it.

I have a MK 8 registration code for the first person who PMs me for it. Free game and I have all of them except Wii Party U which would just be a waste. It's a NA code but I don't know if that matters?

TUSR

Banned
I have a MK 8 registration code for the first person who PMs me for it. Free game and I have all of them except Wii Party U which would just be a waste. It's a NA code but I don't know if that matters?

I was thinking of buying a Wii U, this is kind of a good incentive for me

Calamari41

41 > 38
Gonna be playing Pikmin later tonight but can jump off for some Mario Kart if enough people are up for some races

Also, Pikmin 3 is amazing. Best in the series so far. They've managed to improve the formula without breaking it.

If you're not already, I highly recommend playing with the wiimote and nunchuck, with the GamePad propped up in front of you like a command center.

And I agree with you on Pikmin 3's quality. I consider it a Miyamoto opus.

zroid

Banned
If you're not already, I highly recommend playing with the wiimote and nunchuck, with the GamePad propped up in front of you like a command center.

Definitely the optimal scheme. I still have to try the newly added touch controls though, I hear they're pretty good.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Just got Arkham Origins from the Steam sale. Arkham City was one of my favorite games last gen. I hope this one is about as good

I loved Origins. I played it first and had a tough time going to Asylum afterwards. I haven't started City, but I can say that Origins is better than Asylum to me.

Roflobear

I loved Origins. I played it first and had a tough time going to Asylum afterwards.

Oh wow that's pretty interesting. I started out with Asylum and loved it at the time, but yea I'm really happy with the direction they've taken the series with City and I guess now Origins. If you haven't played it yet, definitely give Arkham City a try whenever you get the chance

Quick

Banned
Just got Arkham Origins from the Steam sale. Arkham City was one of my favorite games last gen. I hope this one is about as good

I'm having a tough time getting into Arkham Origins, having loved both Asylum and City. I still own it just in case I get interested in jumping in.

Socreges

Banned
You get a code for registering MK8. You use that code to redeem the free game you want. So I used my own code to get Mario and I bought another code and redeemed it for pikmin
So you did register MK8 twice? On Club Nintendo's site?

And I agree with you on Pikmin 3's quality. I consider it a Miyamoto opus.
Yeah, wiimote + nunchuk.

Roflobear

I'm having a tough time getting into Arkham Origins, having loved both Asylum and City. I still own it just in case I get interested in jumping in.

Ruh roh. I honestly would be fine if they just stick to the same formula as City. Hope they didn't make a lot of bad changes to make you feel that way

Quick

Banned
Ruh roh. I honestly would be fine if they just stick to the same formula as City. Hope they didn't make a lot of bad changes to make you feel that way

It plays the same, just something I can't currently describe seems off about it. That's just me.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So you did register MK8 twice? On Club Nintendo's site?

Yeah, wiimote + nunchuk.
There are two codes. One is for the points (mk8) on the card in the game. THAT is for MK8. Once you register that code they give you another code you put into the eshop a nd that gives you the game.

1 I used the one I bought from my MK8
2 I used the code the guy got for registering his copy

Marvie_3

Banned

That's the one I was going to download. :(

gf and I already have at least 1 copy of the other 3 games but neither of us has Wii Party U :p

Acid08

Banned
Holy crap this boss fight in The Witcher either glitched hard or I got a super lucky roll on Aard. Hit it with an Aard shot and one sword swing later it died. Maybe I just got knockdown and stun from Aard. Fucking weird because I tried this fight about 5 times yesterday and got womped on.

Socreges

Banned
There are two codes. One is for the points (mk8) on the card in the game. THAT is for MK8. Once you register that code they give you another code you put into the eshop a nd that gives you the game.

1 I used the one I bought from my MK8
2 I used the code the guy got for registering his copy
Ahhh

19&21, could you register MK8 with the code you gave me and then give me the 2nd code? :D

Thanks, Kuro

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ahhh

19&21, could you register MK8 with the code you gave me and then give me the 2nd code? :D

Thanks, Kuro
Yup he can do this.

Dude I bought it from in the BST thread registered his MK8 and sold me his code he got after registering.

I wish we had the selection the UK did...I would've bought more...

Quick

Banned
Holy crap this boss fight in The Witcher either glitched hard or I got a super lucky roll on Aard. Hit it with an Aard shot and one sword swing later it died. Maybe I just got knockdown and stun from Aard. Fucking weird because I tried this fight about 5 times yesterday and got womped on.

Which one?

Edit: you have the first game. I forgot, since I asked in reference to the second game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This Mario Kart discussion's making me thirsty for a Wii U.

Thirsty you say?

9nmXtVd.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I missed this somewhere along the way, but the Rangers are apparently not going to give Justin Falk a qualifying offer. So he's done with the team, too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh, I missed this somewhere along the way, but the Rangers are apparently not going to give Justin Falk a qualifying offer. So he's done with the team, too.

Tampa is also not going to qualify Lindback, for what it's worth.

Curufinwe

Mike Johnson on NHLN said Chicago would like to get Kane and Toews for $7.5m each. Yeah, I'm sure they'll take less money than Kessel.

Yeah he's really not that good of a player. He's huge but rarely actually uses his body.

Tampa is also not going to qualify Lindback, for what it's worth.

Hmm. Wonder if the Wild would be interested in getting him on a two way. With all our goalie problems getting a steady guy in the AHL with Gus who could potentially move up would be nice.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mike Johnson on NHLN said Chicago would like to get Kane and Toews for $7.5m each. Yeah, I'm sure they'll take less money than Kessel.

Wouldn't shock me if they took around that much. They're already super-rich and the team is a legitimate Cup contender for the next few years at least if they do.

Top Bottom