• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

OKAY LAST ONE BEFORE I GET PERMA'D

2McEl6W.jpg

LOL

were did u find this beauty?

i want to know

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well the ACC is always pretty busy but I think the World Juniors are also in Toronto this year right? Thats probably not helping.

Yup both Montreal and Toronto will be dealing with that.

For Toronto we're going on a 7 game road trip at the end of December to the start of January.

Then we get a nice 2 games at home then head out west for the Kings, Sharks, Ducks and Blues.

If you're looking for the month when shit gets real it's January but really starts just before Christmas.

Also did I mention in January we play 13 games, only 3 at home? :eek:

Samyy

Yup both Montreal and Toronto will be dealing with that.

For Toronto we're going on a 7 game road trip at the end of December to the start of January.

Then we get a nice 2 games at home then head out west for the Kings, Sharks, Ducks and Blues.

If you're looking for the month when shit gets real it's January but really starts just before Christmas.

Also did I mention in January we play 13 games, only 3 at home? :eek:

Well great now they have an excuse for when they don't fire Carlyle next season

UHH WHY DOES SPORTSNET HAVE NICK RITCHIE #3 OVERALL IN THE DRAFT RANKINGS o_O

Syrinx

Counted 15 back-to-backs for the Canes. Never mind that, how do we end up playing all the WC Canadian teams on the same road trip within the first three weeks of the season?

Acid08

Banned
Looks like 11 back to backs for the Sharks. Longest road trip is 7 games(happens twice) and longest home stand is also 7 games.

Don't see any particularly ridiculous road trips like we had last year. Also we have three 1pm starts and one 5pm start.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why are there so many blanks on the Canadiens schedule for TV Networks. I better be able to watch all 82 games.

I don't think I get City in HD.

yyzjohn

Banned
Why are there so many blanks on the Canadiens schedule for TV Networks. I better be able to watch all 82 games.

I don't think I get City in HD.

Get an HD antenna. Cheap one time cost for free HD TV. I cut cable long ago, only watch Leafs games on Saturday (or online streaming when I can)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
14 of the Rangers' first 21 games are at Madison Square Garden. And that's with the first two games on the road. And one of those other road games in there is at NJ. So that's basically 15 of 19 games either at home or "at home."

MSL's return to Tampa Bay is the day before Thanksgiving.

SCF rematch: 1/8 @LA, 3/24 @MSG

Looks like the longest home stand we have is 4 games, but there are 4 of those. Longest road trip is 5 games in early March.

Tour of California: 1/7 - Ducks, 1/8 - Kings, 1/10 - Sharks

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers' full preseason schedule comes out tomorrow. So far we know it's 2 x CHI, 2 x NJ, 2 x PHI.

Also, Rangers home and homes:
11/28 & 29 vs. PHI
12/20 & 21 vs. CAR

Calamari41

41 > 38
Interesting. I've never been to a game there, just seen it from the outside and obviously on TV. I think it's the most beautiful park in the league but those are some legit problems.

Plus the fact that it is full of Giants fans.

it's so weird seeing a stadium surrounded by a sprawling parking lot, lol. we don't have those here.

Heh, yeah, to me it's supremely weird to see a stadium or arena just there on its own in the middle of a city with no acres of parking lots around it.

Edit: btw Kaep my "shitty" comment was sarcastic. Don't make me compare the Valley to Laguna Beach again!

AT&T park has a nice view of everything else but the field. I've never been ground level though.

Dodgers stadium has a huge advantage because they built into the hill. When you walk up to it it does look smaller than most places.

Look at the sunset you get from the West.

Top Bottom