• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

So can both USA and Germany move on to next round or only one?

This shit is confusing bruhs.

Although this does seal it for when Minnesota gets an MLS team. I'm gonna watch 'em.

No.

If it's a draw, both teams advance.

If they lose, they just need to lose by a goal to be safe. The tie-breakers are (iirc) all about goal-difference, and they're better than Ghana by +2 and by Portugal by +5.

Interesting. Thanks.

Does US have any chance the rest of the way? Be honest.

US have to beat my Germans. :(

No.

If they lose, they just need to lose by a goal to be safe. The tie-breakers are (iirc) all about goal-difference, and they're better than Ghana by +2 and Portugal by +5.

zroid: Bradley's been fine. Bad miss sure, but he's not a striker or really known as a finisher.

Marvie_3

Banned
I know you have me ignored, but Target price matches. That is how I got mine at discount. TRU had a clearance going on right now, so snagged Wonderful there.
TRU has been amazing for me when it comes to the Wii U. I've bought so much good shit there the last couple weeks.

zroid

Banned
zroid: Bradley's been fine. Bad miss sure, but he's not a striker or really known as a finisher.

i'd be able to forgive the missed opportunity if he hadn't turned it over at the worst possible time. aside from that he was OK -- created a couple good chances mixed with a couple poor plays. but it was a horribly un-clutch performance.

edit: smh
zeigkg.gif

(in the interest of fairness, I will grant that he had just acquired the ball and was surrounded by Portuguese. there wasn't a ton he could've done there. should have unloaded the ball quicker, still.)

The amount of Americans in the world cup thread that think NBA players are the best athletes in the world is insane. Most of them are too big to play any other sport.

Socreges

Banned
yo, did that code work out for you?
I'll try it now. I don't like your chances bro

Such a weird goal for the US. Portugal goalie was too busy thinking about Ronaldo's haircut to move I guess.
Did you see the back angle? It was an incredible, curling strike that went AROUND the Portuguese defender and was heading wide for a moment. There's probably a gif out there

Lol so basically the refs just say "Yeah that seems like that's it, game over?"
If injury time is spent and the ball is in the middle of the pitch, the whistle is bkown

No.

If they lose, they just need to lose by a goal to be safe. The tie-breakers are (iirc) all about goal-difference, and they're better than Ghana by +2 and Portugal by +5.

Also depends on how Portugal does against Ghana. US is +1 and Portugal is - 3. So it's not entirely in US hands if Portugal stomps Ghana.

i'd be able to forgive the missed opportunity if he hadn't turned it over at the worst possible time. aside from that he was OK -- created a couple good chances mixed with a couple poor plays. but it was a horribly un-clutch performance.

edit: smh
zeigkg.gif

(in the interest of fairness, I will grant that he had just acquired the ball and was surrounded by Portuguese. there wasn't a ton he could've done there. should have unloaded the ball quicker, still.)
He definitely fucked up. Should not have tried to dribble them with the clock winding down. He had options.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
look at all these Americans suddenly interested in soccer

this is LA all over again

look at all these Americans suddenly interested in soccer

this is LA all over again

I plan on watching once Minnesota gets an MLS team.

I watched the 2006 World Cup a ton when I was in Hawaii. Got hella sunburned and had to sit inside for two days. Nothing else on TV during the day and it got me into it for a bit.

Otherwise yes I'm a bandwagoner.

zroid

Banned
At least i can't be accused of being a bandwagoner since my team can't qualify for anything anyway

I do mostly just watch the Worlds and Euros and the odd league / champions league match tho

Top Bottom