• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

iLLmAtlc

Hey fellow Nuckleheads looks like seasons tickets will be available to the general public starting tomorrow.

A friend of mine who's been on the waiting list for 6 years got his for 5k/2 in the upper bowl corner.

I kinda wanna jump in but I have a hard enough time watching games on TV due to school. Not sure if I can go every other day. =/

AT&T park has a nice view of everything else but the field. I've never been ground level though.

Dodgers stadium has a huge advantage because they built into the hill. When you walk up to it it does look smaller than most places.

Look at the sunset you get from the West.

and the disadvantage of being murdered in the parking lot

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I just hope he survives. Any word from the hospital yet? Is he at least out of critical condition?

I love when you see guys absolutely screaming in agony in replays. I bet people who are actually shot don't yell so much.

Anyone up for some karting tonight?

Isn't this Dempsey guy good? Top players in world, where would he be? Or really any player on USA?

Don't start none won't be none.

Nope. They add the time to the end of the game.

Is it always the same amount of time or what is it based on?

Thank fuck for that too. Look how awful Basketball is in the last couple of "minutes" of the game.

Basketball is horrible in pretty much every way so yes I agree with you.

I love when you see guys absolutely screaming in agony in replays. I bet people who are actually shot don't yell so much.

Anyone up for some karting tonight?

Well typically people who have been shot are dead or close to it so I doubt many can scream very much at all...

Nofunallowed.jpg

referee-shaming-a-player-22073.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey the guy on Portugal with the shattered jaw is back out on the field again. Boy maybe these guys are tougher than hockey players after all.

Edit: Whoa that post + save was bananas.

That's what it means when soccer fans throw bananas on the field, right? They're so amazed by the play they just saw that they're saying "that was bananas!"?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm going to have to get in on that tomorrow!

I'm getting a Wii U tomorrow. Got a good deal on games today. Mario Bros Kart, Mario World 3D, Donkey Kong, and Wonderful 101 for $95. Plus I get a download able game apparently!

Damn good choices on games there. I recommend Pikmin 3 for your free game.

Sanjuro

Damn good choices on games there. I recommend Pikmin 3 for your free game.

I'm excited about my return to the world of Nintendo.

I'm all set with Windwaker, so I was either Pikmin or Mario. Leaning towards Pikmin a bit. I do want to check out that Luigi U though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm excited about my return to the world of Nintendo.

I'm all set with Windwaker, so I was either Pikmin or Mario. Leaning towards Pikmin a bit. I do want to check out that Luigi U though.

NSMBU+Luigi is the best 2D Mario platformer of them all, so you definitely can't go wrong either way. You might be over-Marioed with that and 3D World, though.

zroid

Banned
How is Bradley so shite in this tournament? Good lord.

First shooting that GOLDEN chance directly at the defender, followed by the horrendous giveaway at the end there, which led to the equalizer.

I feel shame as a supporter of his club team

Top Bottom