• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If players complain about the heat in Brazil... LMAO at them in Qatar.

It's not even just about the soccer players/heat/etc. Watch the video. There will be SO many dead people just from building infrastructure, it's inhumane.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:(

I'll see if I can't join a race next weekend...

How many spots were available anyways?

Heading over to Montreal on business this week and I hope I don't party too hard.

He definitely fucked up. Should not have tried to dribble them with the clock winding down. He had options.

His first touch there left so much to be desired. He must have been absolutely exhausted at that point.

Let nothing take away from this fact though: Ronaldo's cross was world class. Maybe you say the CBs need to be better there, but what an incredible bit of skill that was.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kavey, you need to slide and keep sliding to get a slight speed boost. Also jumping off ramps gives you speed boosts and ramming into other characters.

Eh, the last one you played was the best version though 8 is definitely a tie with it.

Fuck blue shells...

RC

Banned
All you people on your fancy Wii-U's playing yer Mario Kart.

Well who needs that when you have left over pizza and reruns of King of the Hill?

I want to play too.

Top Bottom