• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
WHO WILL WIN!??!?!?!

10457670_10152549627945996_7490311438701451803_o.jpg

10333408_10152556684625996_656184898226746004_o.jpg

Sanjuro

WHO WILL WIN!??!?!?!

Malcom Subban.

Also, I added a bunch of you to my Wii U. Just got the console today!

Managed to get Mario Kart 8, MK8 DL Promotion Game (Leaning towards Mario U or Pikmin), Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong, Wonderful 101, and the 32GB Wii Deluxe for $235

Not to pick on you, but people always forget that Buffalo would have still needed to win that game had Hull's goal been disallowed, and then win Game 7 in Dallas.

You think I give a shit about that? I'm still bitter about '06

Malcom Subban.

Also, I added a bunch of you to my Wii U. Just got the console today!

Managed to get Mario Kart 8, MK8 DL Promotion Game (Leaning towards Mario U or Pikmin), Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong, Wonderful 101, and the 32GB Wii Deluxe for $235

Just finished pikmin 3. Can't reccomend it highly enough if you're a fan of the previous 2 games. Or are just intrigued by a RTS/Metroidvania hybrid.

Lisa Dillman said:
Looking like Kings defenseman Matt Greene will be staying. In LA. Deal is close...

Guess that lines up how most of Kings offseason is going to look. Mitchell is gone, which is sad but one of the two were going and he's 37 + constantly hurt. Assuming this four year deal rumor is true Regehr is out next year if not traded for scrap sooner. Definitely the latter if McNabb plays well early. Greene has the 7th defensemen role locked up for a long time.

Really, really, really hope Gabbo signs cheap (5m - 6m/3y). Can't blame him if he doesn't take it, but that would be amazing. Greatest rental ever if he walks though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Croatia left its backdoor wide open and Mexico forced its way through it."

Uh-huh.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Woah...woah...how does it have Metroidvania elements?

You can access new areas with new pikmin types, environmental puzzles and traversal play a larger role than in other RTS games.

Yeah its not like a full-on Metroidvania, but you will start out thinking a map is a certain size, and then look back five game-days later and realize that what you thought was the whole thing was just a small section. The game has a great sense of earned progression to it.

Yeah its not like a full-on Metroidvania, but you will start out thinking a map is a certain size, and then look back five game-days later and realize that what you thought was the whole thing was just a small section. The game has a great sense of earned progression to it.

Also the game leaves itself open to insane speedruns.

You can 100% the game in 10 days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9HayVXqKv8

zroid

Banned
I'd go with Pikmin. NSMBU is great but if you've got 3D World anyways, then maybe one Mario game will be enough for the time being. And Pikmin 3 is wonderful. :)

Socreges

Banned
You think I give a shit about that? I'm still bitter about '06

Just finished pikmin 3. Can't reccomend it highly enough if you're a fan of the previous 2 games. Or are just intrigued by a RTS/Metroidvania hybrid.
The hell, I was convinced I was replying to Crazed. Either way I thought the Ducks won legit...

And yeah Pikmin 3 is amazing so far. Maybe halfway through now. How many 'days' did it take you?

RC

Banned
Looks like RC has finally found employment. Sure it doesn't pay a lot, but it's a first step, and I'll be working from home mostly.

Drinks on me fellas!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Los Angeles Kings
TYRION LANNISTER - Full of personality, often overlooked to the detriment of others, and always comes out on top in the end. Spends a lot of time drinking out of cups.

I think the Kings were definitely more Gregor Clegane this year with all of the Game 7 and OT victories.

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm reading an article on LaPresse (biggest french Canadian newspaper) about Markov's new contract and the fact that "Now Gionta is Bergevin's biggest priority before July 1st"....

So huh... Did Subban signed already and nobody told me?

Samyy

Looks like RC has finally found employment. Sure it doesn't pay a lot, but it's a first step, and I'll be working from home mostly.

Drinks on me fellas!

Congrats man!

So I'm reading an article on LaPresse (biggest french Canadian newspaper) about Markov's new contract and the fact that "Now Gionta is Bergevin's biggest priority before July 1st"....

"Look Subban, we only have "x" amount of cap space left, you know you love it here so sign!" ??

Merguson

Banned

Priority goes by in order of who plays the right way.

EDIT: Congrats RC

Drinks on me fellas!

Congrats man. Working from home is weird at first but as long as you set boundaries on when your hours are/when you'll respond to emails and calls, it's a net positive.

I think the Kings were definitely more Gregor Clegane this year with all of gthe Game 7 and OT victories.

Kings were clearly Beric Dondarrion this year. Sutter is Thoros and Dean Lombardi is the Lord of Light.

Socreges

Banned
It took me 38 days
Alright, I'm at 24 days, I think. I guess it also depends on how much you completed. I don't even know what the 'end' entails exactly either (which is a good thing).

Drinks on me fellas!
Nice, man. I was unemployed for a bit and had to get a lame interim just to get myself going. Got a new job 2 months ago, though, and was told during my appraisal on Friday I'll be promoted soon. :D

Top Bottom