• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Cake Boss

Banned
Or not...

Lol why the fuck is he so obsessed on getting a 1st rounder in a shitty draft, do we really need more middling tweener prospectsthat will yake 4-5 years to have any type of impact.

Get us somemotherfucking NHL ready bodies instead you old fool. You're ass is gonna get fleeced again Bishop style.

Samyy

For the Leafs I think its going to come down to Ritchie or Virtanen, unless Calgary takes Ritchie, I think Ehlers and Nylander will be gone by #8 :/

Lol why the fuck is he so obsessed on getting a 1st rounder in a shitty draft, do we really need more middling tweener prospectsthat will yake 4-5 years to have any type of impact.

Get us somemotherfucking NHL ready bodies instead you old fool. You're ass is gonna get fleeced again Bishop style.

Probably someone they (now) like in the first round .....maybe they want to take a risk on Ho-Sang.

They also want a 1st rounder because that doesn't cost $$ like a real NHL player.

You're forgetting our owner is Eucheap AssFucknyk.

Silexx

So teams are refusing to give up a first but will readily hand over NHL-ready players?

Cake Boss

Banned
"@FarhanLaljiTSN: Very real possibility of Garrison to Tampa and Kesler to Anahiem happen today. #canucks"

Godamnit.

I wanted Etem vs Subban to happen so bad ;(

Heretic

New away jersey!

I like it!

10492486_10203995326741009_7118649236167100168_n.jpg

ZeroGravity

Two years ago the thought would have excited me. What's prevented him from adapting to the NHL? Would a change of scenery help?
He's had trouble scoring and just in general being outplayed by the other young guys in the organization. He's been really good at the AHL level but just hasn't been able to make that leap to the NHL yet.

He'll be a good player, but there just doesn't seem to be any room in Tampa for him.

Top Bottom