• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

If the Leafs win the draft lottery, how big of a shitstorm will there be about it being fixed?

Won't matter. Nothing ever goes the way of the Maple Leafs. We can't seal the deal on a 90% chance, there's no way the hockey gods would gift us a 2% one. Even if we did draft first overall, that player would be struck by lightning or something to ensure it was a futile effort.

Socreges

Banned
Won't matter. Nothing ever goes the way of the Maple Leafs. We can't seal the deal on a 90% chance, there's no way the hockey gods would gift us a 2% one. Even if we did draft first overall, that player would be struck by lightning or something to ensure it was a futile effort.
So that's why the Leafs have been such a colossal failure?

fireallthehockeygods.jpg

Merguson

Banned
Shanahan said he spent the flight to Toronto reading about Fenwick and Corsi, lol.

Said that anyone not being interested in analytics is doing themselves a disservice.

Razorskin

----- ------
3eWO831.jpg

Curufinwe

For what that's worth to Flyer fans and other people licking their chops.

Other teams could offer more and have more cap space than us. Giroux + Weber + Pronger would be $20 million on the initial roster.

But there are tons of Flyer fans who won't let the Weber dream go.

Solo

I was able to get back with my crazy ex this week.

#TeamHope.

You will regret this. You should only need to be burned by crazy pussy once to learn that crazy pussy is never worth it. Great sex but nightmare everything else. Not even once (more).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You will regret this. You should only need to be burned by crazy pussy once to learn that crazy pussy is never worth it. Great sex but nightmare everything else. Not even once (more).
This is one of those things that everyone has to learn for themselves from experience, it doesn't matter how many time's your friends tell you it's a bad idea.

Solo

This is one of those things that everyone has to learn for themselves from experience, it doesn't matter how many time's your friends tell you it's a bad idea.

Unfortunately its true. I sadly had to go through it twice before I finally learned. I swear to god I thought I was going to wake up to the second one burying an ice pick in my skull :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
#TeamHarvardCalibreHead

Seriously bro, settle for some state college level sex from a normal* girl

*or as close to normal as they come
Lol ok I feel bad

Cakeboss, I'm rarely serious on these forums, but I truly mean this as one hockey fan and Gaffer to another. Crazy sex isn't worth it; I hope you realize this sooner rather than later because the greatest regret I have relationship wise is going for crazy instead of this other wonderful girl who came into my life at the same time. I was thinking with my dick and there's always a part of me that hates myself for not following my head and going for the most wonderful and sweetest girl I've ever known.

There's always youth and learning from your mistakes and having your fun. I understand all that. However, the suicide threats, the emotional manipulation, the depression of feeling second, and the drama simply isn't worth it.

Listen to your online friends here. You have both a HABS and a LEAFS fan agreeing; that's gotta count for something.

Quick

Banned
Once you're in the friend zone you never really leave.

We had something going, she called it off late last year, and I thought things were gonna pick up again this time.

NOPE.

"SORRY QUICK, THIS AIN'T GONNA WORK"

I TELLS HER, I SAID, "EH WHAT? ARE YOU A COMMIE?"

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol ok I feel bad

Cakeboss, I'm rarely serious on these forums, but I truly mean this as one hockey fan and Gaffer to another. Crazy sex isn't worth it; I hope you realize this sooner rather than later because the greatest regret I have relationship wise is going for crazy instead of this other wonderful girl who came into my life at the same time. I was thinking with my dick and there's always a part of me that hates myself for not following my head and going for the most wonderful and sweetest girl I've ever known.

There's always youth and learning from your mistakes and having your fun. I understand all that. However, the suicide threats, the emotional manipulation, the depression of feeling second, and the drama simply isn't worth it.

Listen to your online friends here. You have both a HABS and a LEAFS fan agreeing; that's gotta count for something.

Hmm there are no suicide threats, manipulation and depression, there was just one big fight where she acted all cray cray, I dunno I am just going with the flow, maybe I am the one that made her crazy lol

Burke's (seemingly) best draft picks with the Ducks are all with other teams now:

- Bobby Ryan
- Jake Gardiner
- Justin Schultz

Though 2 of the 3 brought in good to great returns for the club.

Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan Apr 2

I said congrats to Joe Colborne on his 28th point, he said thanks Monny! I said April Fools Joe, you only have 27 points.

Top Bottom