• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Giggzy

Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw for United, and Kesler for ANA all within the same day. And promoted to senior technician yesterday at my work with a huge pay bump.

Life can't get any better.

Coolest sports dad is, and always will be, Yannick Noah. Champion of tennis, music and charity.

edit: Shaw will be loaned to Nottingham Forest in a year.

Socreges

Banned
Lower return for Kesler then I thought, but the circumstances really hurt their bargaining power.
You've also said he's an "injured, declining player" and at his "lowest point value wise". Yet you thought he'd get a higher return than Bonino and a 1st rounder?

Seems about right to me. I'm just glad the Canucks traded him now because, as you implied, his value is only going to get worse.

Giggzy

Hey, how was Yosemite?

AWESOME.

The weather dropped just in time from that heatwave we had, so the backpacking wasn't as miserable. Yosemite falls was raging due to the snowfall prior to the heatwave. We also came across this little dude who followed us for ten minutes pissing all over the place.

ejUQdgq.jpg

I'll post more photos, and hi-res, when I get home from work.

calder

Biggest reaction of the day for me was realizing Jason Garrison signed a 6 year deal with a 4.6 AAV. Did Chevy sneak into the Panthers offices and make that offer?

udiie

wonder if theyre planning on picking up miller for big bucks which would basically mean me = tears of sadness
i hope its hiller.

AWESOME.

The weather dropped just in time from that heatwave we had, so the backpacking wasn't as miserable. Yosemite falls was raging due to the snowfall prior to the heatwave. We also came across this little dude who followed us for ten minutes pissing all over the place.

I'll post more photos, and hi-res, when I get home from work.

That is fucking awesome.

Samyy

Yep

The trade doesn't look as bad when you call the 50th overall pick a "2nd rounder" . Truly he's no great loss and was a disappointment during his two-year stint here.

Yea while the draft isn't top heavy its quite deep, some excellent players to be had in the 2nd.

calder

That was a hometown discount deal too iirc.

Hah, yeah after I hit submit I bothered to look it up (that's just how I GAF) and saw it was a UFA offer from the Canucks. It's funny to me because the Jets seemingly gave that exact same deal to like 83 dmen in the past 5 years.

Top Bottom