• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs stats-bloggers are going off on the Habs last two picks, pretty amusing to watch. I'm going to trust Timmins over a bunch of bloggers.

Really liking this Brayden Point kid we got in the third round. Might actually be the best player we've gotten so far. Eighth best goal scorer in the draft, but only 5'10" so of course no one but Tampa wants him. He'll fit in well.
Lots of Hab fans on twitter wanted him and flipped their shit when we took that viking D man. All I know is he was involved with a pretty large part of his teams offense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red please share with me your thoughts.
Thank you based Bergevin. At this point in his career, he's a third pairing guy on a good team. Yells at everyone between periods and is a shot blocking machine. Perfect kind of Carlyle player!

yExjog6.png

https://twitter.com/JeffMarek/status/482907595745669120

Burke got his man
EtO0jDl.png

Thank you based Bergevin. At this point in his career, he's a third pairing guy on a good team. Yells at everyone between periods and is a shot blocking machine. Perfect kind of Carlyle player!

Also shoots pucks at players named Kyle Turris.

Edit:lol @Nonis. seems like a brutal trade, it's like Carlyle is the GM.

My "next NHL jersey" fund is torn between the new Ducks away jersey and a Capitals Nathan Walker jersey...

Do I dare forego my sanctuary of Anaheim to pledge support for my countryman?

How did you guys in other states/countries deal with this?

calder

You can almost get away with a caps sweater solely because the teams have virtually no rivalry and barely play each other. Just to be sure, get a Caps third if possible.

You can almost get away with a caps sweater solely because the teams have virtually no rivalry and barely play each other. Just to be sure, get a Caps third if possible.

YEAH BUT DAT BOUDREAU EX-RIVALR... yeah good point.

I was quite happy with making the Islanders my "second" "Eastern conference" "team"...

Wait, do the Caps have a third jersey!?

Merguson

Banned
Nonis said he wants Gardiner and Rielly to play big roles.

Guess Gardiner isn't going anywhere for the time being.

EDIT: Also said he's comfortable with what they have on defense now.

WE JUST TOOK A RUSSIAN FORWARD IN THE 7TH ROUND!!!!

THE NEXT DATSYUK!!!!!

Seriously, though we haven't drafted a Russian forward in a while, let a lone a Russian. Marchenko was the last one but even then we have had many in the last few years.

My "next NHL jersey" fund is torn between the new Ducks away jersey and a Capitals Nathan Walker jersey...

Do I dare forego my sanctuary of Anaheim to pledge support for my countryman?

How did you guys in other states/countries deal with this?

Ducks away jersey with Walker's name/number on it. Hope Bob Murray trades for him down the line. You can claim to call it years in advance

Top Bottom