• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

It was only a matter of time he opened his fucking trapped.

I can't believe I'm actually AGREEING with fucking Kypreos here. We need fucking SKILL, not more meat heads that are only chosen for meat. Tyler Biggs anyone? Jesus Christ...

I remember when we traded back because you guys took Tyler Biggs and Holland wanted him, instead we ended up with Jurco and Ouellet...

What a great thing that was :D

Seriously though, what is up with Biggs, does he just suck or something?

Samyy

I remember when we traded back because you guys took Tyler Biggs and Holland wanted him, instead we ended up with Jurco and Ouellet...

Seriously though, what is up with Biggs?

He has a hard time playing hockey
He was benched for the entirety of the Marlies playoff run, its really pathetic.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

He got outworked and outskilled by better players. Same thing happened with Colbourne too. Both big bodies that maybe dominated lesser competition due to their size, but once the skill and size of other players ramped up, they lost their advantage. This is why I'm happy we went with pure skill this time with Nylander.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wings I guess want to go after both Boyle and Ehrhoff and then trade Kindl to free up his salary... I would actually be OK with that... Now if we just get Boyle, then I'll be pissed.

If I was Sproul/Ouelette/Marchenko, I'd be furious if that happened. When would any of them get to play?

Also, LOL at offering Boyle 2 years at $5.5 million per. Awful idea, Holland.

Speaking of Jurco. I heard Kopecky would love to be back in a Wings jersey.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
That would leave them with no 1st C...... -_-

Fuck, for all I know, they'll get the 1st overall next year and get McDavid just to troll the entire league. TAKE ALL THE FIRST OVERALLS!!!

It would murder both teams and probably knock us into lottery too, but i think forward thinking it helps both teams... i am totally depending on nylander becoming an impact player, though.

Top Bottom