• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Holland is scraping the bottom of the dumpster right now.

I'm guessing he'll sign Salo or Morris tomorrow morning.

Then on July 4th sign Kyle Fucking Quincey to a 6 year deal and Dan Cleary to a 4 year deal.

Best GM in the business!

Jesus our Defense is going to be a worse dumpster fire than last year. Can't wait for the return of that amazing Kindl/Lashoff 3rd pairing!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I like the look on Nonis' face when he talked about how Komarov finishes his checks and gets under people's skins.

I'd like to see if he can get Ott, a 2 RW, and clean up the goaltending. At this rate, we're not getting a 1C any time soon...

McDavid needs to come here :(

pringles

Nice 4th liner and PK pick up for cheap.
Great pickup, I hope he sticks there. He's an awesome guy and solid player, his time in Detroit was just derailed by some badly timed and unlucky injuries. He's great on the PK and has a pretty good shot that he needs to use more.

Holland is scraping the bottom of the dumpster right now.

I'm guessing he'll sign Salo or Morris tomorrow morning.

Then on July 4th sign Kyle Fucking Quincey to a 6 year deal and Dan Cleary to a 4 year deal.

Best GM in the business!

Jesus our Defense is going to be a worse dumpster fire than last year. Can't wait for the return of that amazing Kindl/Lashoff 3rd pairing!
I'm at least glad we didn't lock up 10+ million in Orpik and Niskanen. Going with the kids is fine, Holland can keep trying to find a way to improve through trade.

i wouldn't want to live in metro detroit or play at the joe either

sorry guys

That new building is going to be sweet though. I hate going down to the Joe for games. The building isn't terrible (a bit out dated) but the area around the arena is just depressing. Where the new building will be is nice though but that is really the only "nice" area in Detroit proper. The burbs are great though.

Great pickup, I hope he sticks there. He's an awesome guy and solid player, his time in Detroit was just derailed by some badly timed and unlucky injuries. He's great on the PK and has a pretty good shot that he needs to use more.

I'm at least glad we didn't lock up 10+ million in Orpik and Niskanen. Going with the kids is fine, Holland can keep trying to find a way to improve through trade.

Eaves is a fine player. Great 4th liner.

I actually don't mind the Niskanen deal. Term is too long but the money ain't bad. That Orpik deal on the other hand.... WOOF. That shit looks rough, guy is a pylon.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That new building is going to be sweet though. I hate going down to the Joe for games. The building isn't terrible (a bit out dated) but the area around the arena is just depressing. Where the new building will be is nice though but that is really the only "nice" area in Detroit proper. The burbs are great though.

Agreed. The area by JLA is a cesspool.

Today, the Minnesota Wild turned

hi-res-185576103-dany-heatley-of-the-minnesota-wild-against-the-tampa_crop_650.jpg

into

grant_g_Vanek_sl_640.jpeg

RNND0Ao.gif

Mentok

Banned
Yzerman has really nailed it this free agency. Boyle's a great addition for a fantastic value!

Did any Habs fans watch MB's presser? I didn't get the chance to.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
TSN called Detroit the biggest loser of the day because nobody wants to play for them. I'm happy. Maybe this will finally get some pressure put on the front office.

So this is the Rangers right now:

20(R) - 21 - 61
62 - X - 26
X - 16 (R) - 36 (R)
Glass - 28 - X

27 - 5
18 - 22
17 - 8

A lot of work to be done

TSN called Detroit the biggest loser of the day because nobody wants to play for them. I'm happy. Maybe this will finally get some pressure put on the front office.

I just hope they actually play the kids on D instead of signing something off the scrap heap. Now is the best time to find out who can play in the big league and who isn't going to cut it.

But I have a sinking feeling Holland is going to overpay for someone in a trade.

cube444

I just hope they actually play the kids on D instead of signing something off the scrap heap. Now is the best time to find out who can play in the big league and who isn't going to cut it.

But I have a sinking feeling Holland is going to overpay for someone in a trade.

100_3614.JPG

lupin23rd

Holland currently sending out episodes of HBO's Topless Prophet to UFA's to try and sell them on the finer points of life in Detroit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"He's made himself an American hero" let's wait with calling people heroes when you're down 2-1 :lol

Top Bottom