• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This US game feels eerily similar to the Switzerland-Argentina game. One team obviously a lot better, then the better team scores late and some real late-game drama.

U2NUMB

Today, the Minnesota Wild turned

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/407/530/hi-res-185576103-dany-heatley-of-the-minnesota-wild-against-the-tampa_crop_650.jpg?1382727935[/img

into

[img]http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0930/grant_g_Vanek_sl_640.jpeg[/img

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RNND0Ao.gif

Hell yea.. so delicious. Take that trade any day of the forever.

This has been one of those stupid type of bad days that I have had in a long time both with work and NHL. Now the questions remains, why does no one even with more money, want to sign with us, but will go to teams who clearly have sucked for quite a while?

Now I'm depressed.

You think it's bad now...

Just wait until we resign Quincey and Cleary

Yep, I think this tells us that we need to just tank it for a few years and get the kids playing. As much as I love D and Z, we aren't going to contend in the next few years even with them... ugh, today is just sad.

I have no doubt now that they will bring Quincey back since nobody wants him and we said we wouldn't mind having him back.

Yep, I think this tells us that we need to just tank it for a few years and get the kids playing. As much as I love D and Z, we aren't going to contend in the next few years even with them... ugh, today is just sad.

Nope there will be no tanking in Detroit. We will keep treading water to keep the streak alive finishing 7th or 8th every year and getting bounced out in the 1st round. Then D and Z will retire and then and only then will be terrible.

cube444

Nope there will be no tanking in Detroit. We will keep treading water to keep the streak alive finishing 7th or 8th every year and getting bounced out in the 1st round. Then D and Z will retire and then and only then will be terrible.

Will sting even more when Babcock leaves after this season to coach the Leafs!

Hopefully the cap goes up a little more significantly next season, With only 10 million left ant ROR and Barrie still to sign there's going to be no room. Good thing Briere's 4 million comes off then, PAP would have been an additional year.

2014-07-01_00001.jpg

I'm not even sorry.

pringles

Ansar Khan
‏@AnsarKhanMLive
Wings didn't get a right-hand shooting defenseman, but still need someone. They've made offer to Kyle Quincey (left). Waiting to hear back.

crazed? crazed??? please post here if you are okay crazed.

yyzjohn

Banned
It's pretty sad when Leafs fans measure a successful day by not ridiculously over paying for someone like the last few summers.

zroid

Banned
It's pretty sad when Leafs fans measure a successful day by not ridiculously over paying for someone like the last few summers.

even funnier when you consider they WOULD have ridiculously overpaid for someone if a certain other team hadn't overpaid even more

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
My phone just blew up with all my friends texting me "NOOOOOOOOOOO" at the same time, hahahahahahhaah

FUCK YOU HOLLAND!!!!!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He's making more than Ehrhoff!

Oh man, this is precious. I hope we tank this year and Holland is fired.

holland has officially lost his mind.

babcock is gone after this year.

At this point I wish Holland would have just retired like he said he was going to do when Lidstrom hung em up.

Next season is going to suck.

Plus I have to watch Kyle Fucking Quincey play in the top 4 for 2 more years.

Shoot me please someone shoot me

Socreges

Banned
Maybe no one wants to sign in Detroit? Honestly the team always seems to be 'in the mix' with so many FAs, but they ultimately go elsewhere.

These days, I mean. Obviously it used to be the opposite

At this point I wish Holland would have just retired like he said he was going to do when Lidstrom hung em up.

Next season is going to suck.

Plus I have to watch Kyle Fucking Quincey play in the top 4 for 2 more years.

Shoot me please someone shoot me

You guys could have had Jim Nill take over, that guy seems to know what he's doing.

Maybe no one wants to sign in Detroit? Honestly the team always seems to be 'in the mix' with so many FAs, but they ultimately go elsewhere.

They are a bubble team. Players want to go somewhere that is a contender or building a contender.

Wings are doing neither. They have decent players but aren't putting a team together that can win it all. Holland is just happy to make the playoffs every year.

Top Bottom