• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Dater is saying the avs had a trade brewing for the 23rd pick with the Pens during the draft. Seemed like it was for a player too. If it was Neal thank fuck that didn't happen.

Cake Boss

Banned
Team will be better defensively without him. He was brutal and he took down everyone who was on the ice with him. Who knows if offense will be enough, depends on the final roster.

Maybe he will do better in Dallas under Ruff.

I'm taking it as a sign that it's time to follow the CFL.

Yeah if there is no another Babby like trade to bring an established goal scorer then say bye bye to Babby, My liege and Methot.

No way will they waste their prime years playing for Mr. Scrooge.

I legit do like the Legwand signing, a 2 way 50 point guy that can take some pressure from the young centers and take defensive zone faceoffs and play pk for basically what Komarov got lol and only 2 years.

Could be another Macarthur like signing.

zroid

Banned
Would you prefer Roughriders?

How about RoughBlacks
Zys5vCQ.png

My friend and I might be going to see either a Kings/Sharks or Ducks/Shark game in San Jose next season with a college buddy that loves the Sharks. The deal is we wear our respective teams jerseys but also wear LA Dodgers hats. If it is a Kings game he has to root for the Kings and vice versa for me.

zroid

Banned
If these rumours are true, and the Leafs somehow end up with Nikolai Khabibulin in stead of Reimer, I may have to call out a hit on Nonis. Just saying.

TSN is reporting that Gretzky is part of an ownership group that's trying to bring a team to Seattle.

I think this happens before Quebec seeing as PK Peladeau outed himself as a dumbass.

Ye gods Sam

You're young enough to be Manics and Solo's love child

Top Bottom