• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

udiie

Team 1991.

put er there brother
giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
let's see, what else do we have in the fridge... budweiser... ew... cider... naw....

I'ma go pick up a guitar tomorrow and try to learn it. Haven't played an instrument since 8th grade and I don't know how to read music.

So basically, who wants to buy a barely used guitar in about 2 months?

I'ma go pick up a guitar tomorrow and try to learn it. Haven't played an instrument since 8th grade and I don't know how to read music.

Hey, I can play guitar and I still don't know how to read music. I mean, I can read what the notes but very slowly. Give it a shot!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All we have left is Coors and Budweiser. Ew. I need to teach my roommate proper Beer etiquette, this is NOT okay.

Heretic

You just can't wait to put it on Craigslist to get more dick pics...

zroid

Banned
The only DotA i have known and will never know is the series of WarCraft III custom maps. I had some fun times with those back in the day. Even though one of my friends would occasionally mock me when he caught me playing that "dumbed down" version of the real game. :lol

Cactus

Banned
After donning Grabovski and Gunnarsson avatars in the past (and watching both players leave the organization in less-than-ideal fashion), I think it's time to go full Clarkson.

Top Bottom