• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

200.gif

Can't believe this was Kenan Thompson and now he's a cast member of SNL and married to a model.

http://youtu.be/A9AR7OkVwV0

He can't even flip the puck up now.

You big some big ass white streaks all over the front of your jerseys and Colorado has some wicked-as-heck snow runs. Dunnit? Makes great sense.

Or is Aspen in Colorado? Where is Aspen? WHY DOES EVERY RICH PERSON IN EVERY MOVIE AND TV SHOW GO TO ASPEN?

ASPEN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I NEED AN ASPEN-RIN.

Aspen is where rich white people congregate away from the poor disgusting masses. Which is why it's great to drive through there and act as poor as possible around everyone. Hand as toilet paper poor.
http://media3.giphy.com/media/7mj11s3QR7WUM/200.gif[IMG]

Can't believe this was Kenan Thompson and now he's a cast member of SNL and married to a model.

[URL="http://youtu.be/A9AR7OkVwV0"]http://youtu.be/A9AR7OkVwV0[/URL]

He can't even flip the puck up now.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he treats Kel like shit or something. Seems like an asshole.

Fuck Bertuzzi. I was ashamed when the Ducks signed him and was glad to see him leave. He should have gone straight into a cell from the locker room that night.

I hear you there. Never been more disgusted in a signing than I was Bert.

Playing as the Ducks in the NHL07 demo was good, except having to play as Bert.

Aspen is where rich white people congregate away from the poor disgusting masses. Which is why it's great to drive through there and act as poor as possible around everyone. Hand as toilet paper poor.

Oh my god, that sounds like my perfect weekend.

Big group of people. Look homeless as heck in your best op shop clothes. Be big drunken disgusting trashbag messes and fuck with all the rich people.

I kid you not, to me that sounds like a barrel of fun.

I hear you there. Never been more disgusted in a signing than I was Bert.

Playing as the Ducks in the NHL07 demo was good, except having to play as Bert.

Oh my god, that sounds like my perfect weekend.

Big group of people. Look homeless as heck in your best op shop clothes. Be big drunken disgusting trashbag messes and fuck with all the rich people.

I kid you not, to me that sounds like a barrel of fun.

image.php

Give Scotty a dollar.

Every dollar you donate to the Scotty Good Guy fund let's the Scotty Good Guy Foundation help educate and sponsor a child to grow up and become a Good Guy, just like Scotty.

"I never thought I'd be a good guy, but thanks to the Scotty Good Good Foundation, I've always putting my best foot forward... into the face of Pavel Datsyuk" -Corey Perry, Good Guy

"Scotty taught me how to be the best Good Guy I can be, now I drive his kids to hockey practice and in my spare time am a top pairing D" -Cam Fowler, Good Guy

"Gab me cup" -Rob Neidermayer, Bit Of A Moron

Aspen is a mixture of high-end luxury estates and condos intermixed with single-family homes and mobile home parks. As of March 2011, the lowest-priced single-family home on the market was a trailer for $559,000.

That's the minimum to even be considered poor up there dstrdl.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just got home from a date with a girl waaaay out of my league

we talked for 6 hours straight and were legit surprised when the last call came at 1245

feeling pretty good about myself right now, wish me luck boys

udiie

Just got home from a date with a girl waaaay out of my league

we talked for 6 hours straight and were legit surprised when the last call came at 1245

feeling pretty good about myself right now, wish me luck boys

good job and good luck vancouver brethren

Ha! I've had one for a week now.....doc thinks its sinusitus but so far no improvements after blasting nasal spray for a week now.

I know that feel.

I just took a caffeine pill as a hail mary. Honestly considering just taking a fucking advil at this point, the worst I've ever suffered is hives on my arms/legs.

Just got home from dinner with some pals and dropped 2 sugar cubes of acid.

Does anyone have any good drawing utilities they recommend that aren't MSPaint?

Nuh. Even if I fall asleep the dreams will be fun.

Friend of mine would always hop on some super fast game while high. Was weird how well he did, too. Quake 3 instagib or Rocket Arena.

edit: Also, yeah. Caffeine seemed to do the trick. I don't have it regularly but did have a diet coke a few days ago so maybe that's where it all started.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Same headache for 3 days and I'm allergic to advil/tylenol.

Kill me.

I suffer from migraines and had a migraine with an aura for 4 1/2 weeks STRAIGHT 2 years ago. It was insane.

calder

The wearing all maroon would basically be biting the sea of red at that point. (which iirc was the precursor to the whiteout anyways)

Negative, the sea of red came in the 90s. But at a certain point it's kinda futile to point out which came first since having a home crowd wear a particular colour to match the team they cheer for is a sporting tradition at least 2000 years old.

You think Pens/Flyers or the Battle of Alberta gets salty, it's nothing compared to what would go down in the Roman Empire, when the Reds, Blues, Greens and Whites supporters would throw down for post match brawls that would occasionally burn down half the city and kill tens of thousands. As modern sports fans, we're all super fucking casual.

Friend of mine would always hop on some super fast game while high. Was weird how well he did, too. Quake 3 instagib or Rocket Arena.

edit: Also, yeah. Caffeine seemed to do the trick. I don't have it regularly but did have a diet coke a few days ago so maybe that's where it all started.

I just beat my own Geometry Wars high score that I set 6 years ago. Old people suck at games.

Caffeine withdrawls cause people to get headaches. Are you saying you take too much caffeine or not enough, Nineen?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I fear anyone who's near Kessel at a 4th of July BBQ, he'll be knocking guys down going for those hot dogs.

That's how I propose Detroit gets Byfuglien on their roster.

Just set out a 4th of July buffet in front of Joe Louis Arena and he'll eventually wander in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just beat my own Geometry Wars high score that I set 6 years ago. Old people suck at games.

Caffeine withdrawls cause people to get headaches. Are you saying you take too much caffeine or not enough, Nineen?
I've had to pull a lot of all nighters in the past few months and have been drinking a lot of red bull, and if I don't have one in a day now I start getting headaches.

Speaking of lack of sleep. I tried sleeping early but woke up when random person facetimed me from Germany. She was calling my iCloud address but it was the wrong one (probably an iCloud username with numbers at the end). I hung up and blocked whoever it is.

Socreges

Banned
Happy July 4th

Now go watch FUTBOL

Boring Sean Monahan @BoringMonahan 3m

Speaking of lack of sleep. I tried sleeping early but woke up when random person facetimed me from Germany. She was calling my iCloud address but it was the wrong one (probably an iCloud username with numbers at the end). I hung up and blocked whoever it is.
;)

I don't normally have caffeine but will from time to time (once every few weeks) and had some a few days ago so I figured it may be related and had some today. It worked for awhile but the headache is back again.
I suffer from migraines and had a migraine with an aura for 4 1/2 weeks STRAIGHT 2 years ago. It was insane.

How do you even deal with that, massive lifestyle change I imagine? Cause fuck that shit man I'd be out trying to score some morphine or something.

I'ma update my social media account 74 times a day so you know when I'm doing CrossFit, what I did during CrossFit and how soon before my next CrossFit.

Happy July 4th

Now go watch FUTBOL

;)

I'm actually watching fútbol right now!

I guess the World Cup didn't end when the US got eliminated.

Also for kicks I facetimed the person back. All she was "hello" in her broken accent while I was shaking my head that I'm not who they thought I was. Her husband said "not right" in Vietnamese then they hung up on me. How rude. There's Vietnamese people in Germany? They better be enjoying the World Cup

Red_Man

I'ma update my social media account 74 times a day so you know when I'm doing CrossFit, what I did during CrossFit and how soon before my next CrossFit.
You don't get the benefits of working out unless you post about it on 5 different social media sites. It's science.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Negative, the sea of red came in the 90s.

The Winnipeg WhiteOut came as a direct response to the "C of Red" when Winnipeg played Calgary in the 1987 playoffs. Calgary started the "C of Red" the previous season in their playoff series against the Oilers.

From hfboards

A little random tidbit about this trade: We are still getting great value out of our best recycled asset ever:

1997 first round draft pick Michael Holmqvist.

We took him 18th overall passing on guys like Scott Hannan and Brendan Morrow. It took him six years to finally come over and he was underwhelming. Spent all of the lockout in Cincinnati and then was traded straight up for Travis Moen. We got four great years out of Moen and he was a key piece to our cup team. He was then traded for Nick Bonino in 2009. Assuming we re-sign Kesler for hopefully the rest of his career that could go down as the best recycling of an asset ever.

Red_Man

Dreger reporting that Josh Bailey is on the market. Could be a great pick up at the right price.

Top Bottom