• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

zroid

Banned
5XLUt2f.gif

those videos are fucking insane :lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
They used other MK 64 tracks!! :'(

Yeah, and I think they're the weakest tracks. Pay attention to how wide they are next time you race on them. Yoshi's Valley is actually one of the more narrow ones in MK64 and it's still pretty wide.

I realized this when I got 64 on the Wii virtual console years ago and played Choco Mountain. That is one of the worst ones, then I started noticing it in the rest of them.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, and I think they're the weakest tracks. Pay attention to how wide they are next time you race on them. Yoshi's Valley is actually one of the more narrow ones in MK64 and it's still pretty wide.

I realized this when I got 64 on the Wii virtual console years ago and played Choco Mountain. That is one of the worst ones, then I started noticing it in the rest of them.

This is by far the biggest problem with MK64

Calamari41

41 > 38
Did anyone else ever play battle mode on the SNES, use the feather to jump into the shallow pool of water and wait out the opponent to jump in while you wait with a shell?

Man I don't remember doing that but I put so many hours into the original battle mode in elementary school. The only thing in all the years since that comes close is block fort.

Calamari41

41 > 38
MK64 battle mode was especially amazing because if I'm not mistaken it was the first mainstream 4 player simultaneous multi-player game that you could play at home. A total game changer, and the beginning of an era.

The lack of a true battle mode is the one major flaw in 8, and hopefully they DLC/patch some actual arenas in.

MK64 battle mode was especially amazing because if I'm not mistaken it was the first mainstream 4 player simultaneous multi-player game that you could play at home. A total game changer, and the beginning of an era.

The lack of a true battle mode is the one major flaw in 8, and hopefully they DLC/patch some actual arenas in.

It's the whole reason I've barely played. I don't think they're coming.

Giggzy

Hey Pickles,

Sorry I keep forgetting, but I finally have those Yosemite pictures for you. Quote this when you see it and I'll post them for you!

Socreges

Banned
We've had MK8 for weeks but only 3 controllers. Need to get that another Wiimote or Pro controller to do proper multiplayer.

Still got MK64 and 4 controllers, though.

Quick

Banned
Be been on Playing Arkham Origins and noticed the frame rate dip at around Royal Hotel levels. Not sure if that's just a bug in the game, or if it's the beginning stages of my PS3 dying.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I had no idea Flume was Australian, Dastardly. Good shit, his remix of Tennis Court is pretty dirty.

We filed for arbitration against Sobotka for whatever reason, meaning he has UFA rights next year. Scratching my head a bit there.

I guess giving Berglund 3.7 x 3 set the bar too high for 3C and we're running into cap issues. Have to imagine we intended to trade Berglund at some point and perhaps still do.

In any event if we ever lose Sobotka, the SO is going to lose her shit.

Top Bottom