• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The fuck did y'all do while I was gone?

BuDvWDR.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
The friend who linked it to me says he sees a leaky butthole. We both don't know what's on the coin though. Probably that stupid quote they're using that has nothing to do with anything about them.

Oh. When I read the quote and look again, I suppose I can see a drop of water causing ripples in a puddle. That's boring though. I prefer my beaver bomb image.

I am reminded of a thread from a few months ago where people were arguing that, at the urinal, you are supposed to unbuckle your belt, unzip and unbutton your pants, and then pull it all, pants and underwear, down past your balls to take a piss. Because the zipper teeth will... cut? They will cut your penis. Even though there are flaps of fabric between the zipper teeth and your wiener.

The weirdest thing is that a lot of people were agreeing with this and laughing at people who used the "underwear hole." They were saying that the only reason the zipper exists is to make it easier to put your pants on. Also they were saying that their dicks are too big to fit through the hole and zipper anyway.

I found this thread by following the post history of that guy who was talking about killing himself a few days ago. The thread where TUSR's post got deleted.

That's almost as fucked up as the cupcake paper eating people.

Quick

Banned
That's almost as fucked up as the cupcake paper eating people.

I remember a thread that talked about that.

"A thread" rather than "the thread" because it's sadly something that plagues this community consistently. But not as consistently as the ever-waging battle of cut vs. uncut.

Smiley90

I remember a thread that talked about that.

"A thread" rather than "the thread" because it's sadly something that plagues this community consistently. But not as consistently as the ever-waging battle of cut vs. uncut.

It's not a battle, one side has already lost 25% of their territory.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
On my phone so I can't post the image, but a chart of the best PKers from last season

Best PKers of the 2013-14 season (100+ 4v5 TOI) http://t.co/2kLYJtZW3h

I'll have to look at it more when I get home, but seeing Eller at the top is surprising and nice. No Couts though, so I have to see look into it more to see how they're measuring it

Alucard

Banned
I mean, really, you just gotta be considerate to everyone in this thread and not post them in the first place.

Stop trying to make wrestling a thing.

Oh, it's a thing, man. And it's not going away. But I can certainly stop with the gifs although I rarely post in this thread anymore as is.

Tabris and Alucard are basically the same person.

That stings. But the Pens winning the Cup next season is certainly destiny.

Var

On my phone so I can't post the image, but a chart of the best PKers from last season

Best PKers of the 2013-14 season (100+ 4v5 TOI) http://t.co/2kLYJtZW3h

I'll have to look at it more when I get home, but seeing Eller at the top is surprising and nice. No Couts though, so I have to see look into it more to see how they're measuring it

Luke Schenn is on there? I don't trust it.

Smiley90

Eh....just realized they're also using relative Corsi, which is misleading. Not to mention that penalty kill success hasn't been proven to be a repeatable skill.

No Chris Tanev on that list means it's bullshit

Top Bottom