• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
True. But we don't get such amusing topics similar to "I have a metal rod lodged in my abdomen. What should I do?".

We don't?

Guys I made out with a girl with a lazy eye yesterday, what should I do

Alright well I'll go ahead and get things started.

Uncut master race checking in.

That's such an oddly North American thing I never understood anyway.

Marvie_3

Banned
It can be a song about love!

If you're into that sort of thing I guess

I just got reminded of a game my grandma had at her house called Monster Mash too.

il_570xN.372251398_r4lv.jpg

Smiley90

Threesome belt for the non-HIMYM watchers.

Which I envy for not having had to suffer through those last few seasons and that terrible finale.

Good news gang, Cliffy B is coming out of retirement to make a new giant man shooter and also make an ass of himself some more

I want to be different from all the other GAFs who call themselves bestGAF and call ourselves PieceOfShitGAF instead but then I remember that popGAF already exists

Smiley90

Good news gang, Cliffy B is coming out of retirement to make a new giant man shooter and also make an ass of himself some more

I want to be different from all the other GAFs who call themselves bestGAF and call ourselves PieceOfShitGAF instead but then I remember that popGAF already exists

AfterHoursGAF

Calamari41

41 > 38
I am reminded of a thread from a few months ago where people were arguing that, at the urinal, you are supposed to unbuckle your belt, unzip and unbutton your pants, and then pull it all, pants and underwear, down past your balls to take a piss. Because the zipper teeth will... cut? They will cut your penis. Even though there are flaps of fabric between the zipper teeth and your wiener.

The weirdest thing is that a lot of people were agreeing with this and laughing at people who used the "underwear hole." They were saying that the only reason the zipper exists is to make it easier to put your pants on. Also they were saying that their dicks are too big to fit through the hole and zipper anyway.

I found this thread by following the post history of that guy who was talking about killing himself a few days ago. The thread where TUSR's post got deleted.

Samyy

I am reminded of a thread from a few months ago where people were arguing that, at the urinal, you are supposed to unbuckle your belt, unzip and unbutton your pants, and then pull it all, pants and underwear, down past your balls to take a piss. Because the zipper teeth will... cut? They will cut your penis. Even though there are flaps of fabric between the zipper teeth and your wiener.

The weirdest thing is that a lot of people were agreeing with this and laughing at people who used the "underwear hole." They were saying that the only reason the zipper exists is to make it easier to put your pants on. Also they were saying that their dicks are too big to fit through the hole and zipper anyway.

I found this thread by following the post history of that guy who was talking about killing himself a few days ago. The thread where TUSR's post got deleted.

That actually seems like a fairly normal discussion as far as OT goes.

TUSR

Banned

I keep getting posts deleted these days.

That actually seems like a fairly normal discussion as far as OT goes.

"Hey OT my brain is bleeding but I can't afford a doctor, what do I do?"

3677234-butters-urinal.jpg

Roflobear

lol pretty sure I was a part of that thread. I'm starting to resent OT these days though. At least gaming side has the redeeming quality of providing news and updates.

What is that image in the coin supposed to be? All I see is a weird beaver face stuck in a oval bomb with a hand going over to push a detonator.

The friend who linked it to me says he sees a leaky butthole. We both don't know what's on the coin though. Probably that stupid quote they're using that has nothing to do with anything about them.

Top Bottom