• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm trying to find a Wii U Mario Kart bundle online for my sister's birthday... Is this shit sold out everywhere? All I'm finding is $400 options on places like Newegg and Amazon. Yikes.

I guess I'll just do the NSMBU bundle and get MK8 separately.

Acid08

Banned
We filed for arbitration against Sobotka for whatever reason, meaning he has UFA rights next year. Scratching my head a bit there.

I guess giving Berglund 3.7 x 3 set the bar too high for 3C and we're running into cap issues. Have to imagine we intended to trade Berglund at some point and perhaps still do.

In any event if we ever lose Sobotka, the SO is going to lose her shit.

I want him and Jagr for a Hertl-Sobotka-Jagr line called the Czech Cashing line THE JOKES WRITE THEMSELVES

Mentok

Banned
Why would Franson stop you from getting a Rielly jersey?

If Franson sees you wearing his #4 jersey with "Rielly" on the back, he personally runs up to you, rips off Rielly's name and sews "Franson" onto your back all while whistling a jaunty tune. It's pretty traumatic.

Subban filing for arbitration means the clock is ticking for MB to get a deal done.

Acid08

Banned
I've woken up at noon each of the last three days of the long weekend. Gotta get up for work tomorrow and it's going to be teeeeeeerrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbblllllllllleeeeeeeee.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Markstrom requested a trade. Can't say I'm too surprised.

Really no surprise there. He's stuck behind Lack AND Miller now.

And then we also have Ericsson AND the newly drafted guy Demko.

Samyy

Who is even going to take Markstrom?
Also, why do the Leafs keep putting up inaccurate profiles on Nylander what the fuck. Dumbfuck organization can't even draw up a correct profile on their new #1 prospect goddamn.

Smiley90

Who is even going to take Markstrom?
Also, why do the Leafs keep putting up inaccurate profiles on Nylander what the fuck. Dumbfuck organization can't even draw up a correct profile on their new #1 prospect goddamn.

We'll trade him back to Florida

Or Tampa

Calamari41

41 > 38
I've been posting in off topic for the last few days.

No need for that, we can just bring OT here!

So what does everybody think about Gender In Hockey? Where aren't there more females in the NHL? Why do we keep using gendered pronouns to refer to the players when nobody has asked them what they identify as?

Btw if you answer these questions incorrectly, you will be reported to the nearest mod.

Smiley90

So what does everybody think about Gender In Hockey? Where aren't there more females in the NHL? Why do we keep using gendered pronouns to refer to the players when nobody has asked them what they identify as?

I thought you were being serious for a second there LOL

That's what I get for not going into OT.

oh god why

WHY

Do you want to talk about why you've become suicidal?

Well, it all started on a cold winter night in early December about 25 years ago. The doctors said that my cone head would eventually go away but no one really believed them. 25 years later I still can't walk through a fucking doorway without hitting what I call my summit.

You try living this way. Just fucking try it.

Var

Btw if you answer these questions incorrectly, you will be reported to the nearest mod.

We need a Don Quick response to these questions, stat!

Roflobear

Lol!

zroid

Banned

Oh god what have you done we're all doomed!!

Before I answer these questions please take a look at this completely meaningless thing I found on twitter featuring a moderately attractive woman. Thoughts etc?

Hey Pickles,

Sorry I keep forgetting, but I finally have those Yosemite pictures for you. Quote this when you see it and I'll post them for you!

Let's see them!

:( but those threads are so entertaining

Every NHL team needs a man and woman of every race and at least one transgender or else I AM OFFENDED!

ShaneB

Just found out my Dad will get to meet Toews later this month as part of some Canadian Tire content where Toews will visit the store location in my home town. Pretty cool!

So far my tax return is just over half of what I was expecting.

How am I meant to frivolously spend on a console that I'll rarely touch if I don't get exactly $3,000AUD?

I had no idea Flume was Australian, Dastardly. Good shit, his remix of Tennis Court is pretty dirty.

Yeah but he's from Sydney so who cares.

(Chet Faker is from Melbourne).

I want him and Jagr for a Hertl-Sobotka-Jagr line called the Czech Cashing line THE JOKES WRITE THEMSELVES

Fuckin' better than That 70s Line (get it, because they all have numbers in the 70s????? aah ahah)

edit: New Pink Floyd album blows my mind.

Hey what the fuck????????????????????? October you say??????? That's some good business.

I'm all about the multiple question marks today, people.

Remember me for my salt.

More like remember you for your alts

Because I hope you have one

Because... keep posting

BEING CIS IS THE DEMONIC CURSE WE MUST SUFFER

tumblr_mtdvejWIeW1qgh3oto1_400.gif

Also you just reminded me of my favourite tweet, and it's appropriate on two levels today!

@dril said:
"This Whole Thing Smacks Of Gender," i holler as i overturn my uncle's barbeque grill and turn the 4th of July into the 4th of Shit

Top Bottom