• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Quick

Banned
hulahop-8.gif

Her Vine was great.

I'm going home and will be spending my time looking for a job and will be alone 99% of the time. I'm down for IRC when I am not writing, job hunting, or painting.

Hey if you guys are just looking for ideas to make stuff, I've never been able to find a gif of that part in The Mighty Ducks where the black kid is all pissed at Cake Eater in the locker room the first time he shows up, and says something like "just because you got the uniform, it don't make you a Duck." That would be useful for a time in the future when a player I don't like gets signed. Or when Clydefrog starts cheering for the Ducks when they win the Cup next year.

We need this. And also one of Charlie Conway blowing the Duck whistle at people while skating in the first scene of D2.

This thread is going to get me divorced, as I tilt my phone to the other side of the bed away from my wife.

At work I just scroll really really really quickly.

If your wife catches you in the act, don't make a move on her quickly. She'll get suspect.

An American teenager who falls in love with a robot during Spring Break in Colombia? No one would ever buy that.

I'll take 10 copies!

Yeah, like Babymetal.

Wish I could post something from my tattooed women folder or that other folder.

EzUbgtg.jpg

I wish you could too.

TrueGrime

So I'm in the process of replacing the bed that our shitty cat pissed all over. What the fuck is with these prices? I'm looking at Tempurpedic and good god.

Fucking beds and mattresses are insanely expensive. I hope you're selling a left nut for a Tempurpedic. I know I had to if I wanted anything that resembled memory foam.

EastCoast makes me miss everything.

Could look into a sleep number bed--they're modular, so you could try to replace like half the cover one of the air pads for future cat urine attacks instead of the whole thing.

Stasis

So I'm in the process of replacing the bed that our shitty cat pissed all over. What the fuck is with these prices? I'm looking at Tempurpedic and good god.

Do some research about the mattress industry and test some out. Don't bother spending a fortune.

Unless you're hyper sensitive you really won't notice a difference between a Tempur and anything decent with a separate foam topper you can get for like $200-$300. I really do recommend memory foam though, achieved in either way. That's a game changer.

Alucard

Banned

Enjoy debt! If you want a good mattress/bed with all the trimmings, you'll easily end up paying over a grand.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Do some research about the mattress industry and test some out. Don't bother spending a fortune.

Unless you're hyper sensitive you really won't notice a difference between a Tempur and anything decent with a separate foam topper you can get for like $200-$300. I really do recommend memory foam though, achieved in either way. That's a game changer.

This right here.

Serta mattress + 3-inch memory foam topper is the best sleep I get and it's not insanely priced.

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is how I picture Calamari at Disneyland after those Luigi gifs.

http://youtu.be/Qiwvx7vW3_E

It's funny... First of all I am nowhere near this nerdy looking, but I actually have always done that whenever I know the camera is coming by.

Get an iComfort or iCloud or whatever it is. Amazing bed. It's like Tempurpedic except it doesn't get hot.

Blog on the new Blues Home/Away Jersey going up on icethetics at 11:45a Central.

This right here.

Serta mattress + 3-inch memory foam topper is the best sleep I get and it's not insanely priced.

This.

Seriously though 19 or 21, get it to the vet and see if it has a UTI.

Giggzy

Jesus Christ.

Was not expecting these last few pages while browsing GAF on my work PC....

...So I switched over to my phone to continue the imaginary fapping.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Bryan Murray has cancer...

Now I feel bad for all the mean things I've said about him :(

New Blues Home:

Colors and crest not changing.
Big, bold striping dominates design.
Yellow piping gone; waist stripes return.
Shoulders inspired by original 1967 jersey.
Hanger effect design: "EST. 1967"

That's essentially the same thing with the piping removed, right? If so it looks great.

Also terrible news on Murray

Yeah, larger striping, no piping.

Sort of the same kind of change that the Sharks made last year. Nothing groundbreaking, but an improvement without a doubt.

Remove the yoke altogether and the navy and as much as I hate the Blackhawks, a Home vs. Home between the Blues and Hawks would look fucking great.

Top Bottom