• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Hey guys what's going on in this thread.......oh...........OH my

1139704345647.gif

Nah the cat is fine, he just decided he didn't like the cover of the litter box one day cause we removed it and he stopped.
Edit: wouldn't be getting a new bed if he was still doing it, been about a week since he stopped

19 & 21, how upset would you really be if the ducks had gotten o'reilly?

wants to know this

Do you think he would just come play in Anaheim for free? Couple things,

You'd be paying ~$7m. You would also be trading quite a bit to get him. Fowler/Lindholm + Silfverberg type deal. I would consider the right return on O'Reilly as a win because despite wanting him to be on the team, this contract shit was already old the first time it happened. Not having to deal with it in the future would be favorable.

Acid08

Banned
Bryan Murray has cancer...

Now I feel bad for all the mean things I've said about him :(
Aw man hope his road to recovery is quick :(

LOL I like how he posts again and is like "oh no one else feels this way? More for me."

Wingels to Red Wings
:mad:

Conflating "Wingels" and "Red Wings" seems like something ESPN would do
Fuck ESPN

Wingels deal is 3 years, 2.4m per. That's a great price, was expecting at least 3m per.

Razorskin

----- ------
Do you think he would just come play in Anaheim for free? Couple things,

You'd be paying ~$7m. You would also be trading quite a bit to get him. Fowler/Lindholm + Silfverberg type deal. I would consider the right return on O'Reilly as a win because despite wanting him to be on the team, this contract shit was already old the first time it happened. Not having to deal with it in the future would be favorable.

Subban and O'Reilly must have the same agent.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/touch/story.html?id=10006244

So the Edmonton Oilers captain put in a call to Staff Sargeant Lucas Carr, a U.S. Army Ranger, and the two began planning an overnight trek for the 30 prospects attending the NHL club’s orientation camp.

They were going to run the players through the same kind of procedures that they’ve had to do in the field, from foot patrols to setting up a base camp to finding food and water. All of it was endorsed by the Oilers’ management team, even though it went well beyond the scope of the initial request.

What the fuck Edmonton!?! Lol It's only prospect camp and they are literally throwing them to the wolves.

TUSR

Banned
destiny
destiny: ghost
destiny expansion pass
destiny alpha
destiny beta
destiny exclusive DLC
destiny DLC

this game has everything

lamaroo, do a poutine one.

destiny
destiny: ghost
destiny expansion pass
destiny alpha
destiny beta
destiny exclusive DLC
destiny DLC

this game has everything

I have to imagine that Gaming side finds all of that quite nauseating, to say the least.

Silexx

Bryan Murray has cancer...

Now I feel bad for all the mean things I've said about him :(

That sucks. I just somehow had a bad feeling when I saw him give his press conference during Free Agency. I'm also afraid that it could very well be pancreatic, he looked like my late uncle and Jack Layton who both passed away from it.

Top Bottom