• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Doug Lidster to be named Canucks assistant coach. Glen Gulutzan looks like he's staying.

Not a bad coaching staff, especially not if we're trying to bring more kids in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I always do

_proxy

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:(

Hope Murray pulls through...I figure all that stress and dealing with a spendthrift owner didn't help.

If it is indeed pancreatic...damn...

Kickstarter for more After Hours banners. Give deep people.

If you did a kickstarter stating you needed money to support yourself to go full time on posting half-nude women/insanely only after hours type pictures on an internet message board... You would probably get funded.

Samyy

Going to Montreal for a few days with the family, anyone have any must see/do stuff?
Trying to decide on things is a nightmare considering we're only their for 2-3 days.

Quick

Banned
Front piping is so 2007. Though, the Avs do wear it well, I think.

The Avs are the last team using the original Reebok Edge collar that the Ducks were using for their previous jersey set. They're also the last to have the different coloured mesh under the armpits.

As much as I like their original jerseys, I don't know if I'd want them to just revert back to something close. Avs have so much potential for a great jersey. They definitely need to keep the captaincy letter design, as well as the numbers and letter set.

The easy way would be for them to adopt the same design as the Blue Jackets jerseys, since that template has the shoulder yoke design mesh with the arms, like the original Avs jersey.

Columbus%20Blue%20Jackets%20Jersey.jpg

Top Bottom