• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Yo Quick I found out how to get all the ladies

And it wasn't even in Heretic's book

k0dveAE.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm just still in awe that my avatar hasn't gotten a single comment outside of this thread yet.

I don't want to go to this overpriced, slow skating, safe and scripted exhibition game just to see Konopka and Quincey.

But Etem is now there. As is Nathan Walker.

And Etem isn't being traded, thankfully.

Sooo...

... Fuck.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I assume kane/toews cannot officially sign the contracts yet as they'd be above the cap for next year which afaik is against the rules (also known as the tagging rule)

DopeyFish

starts after next season

Yes, but they cant commit more than this years salary cap in the following season (2015-16)

But i just noticed i was looking at the salary and not the cap hit anyways. Ooooops.

Either way... will be interesting to see who moves because they'd have $66 million committed to 15 players and teams optimally have 23...

Yes, but they cant commit more than this years salary cap in the following season (2015-16)

But i just noticed i was looking at the salary and not the cap hit anyways. Ooooops.

Either way... will be interesting to see who moves because they'd have $66 million committed to 15 players and teams optimally have 23...

Two of Bickell/Sharp/Seabrook I'd guess.

Marvie_3

Banned

Nothing like gouging to fuck the team over long term, boys!

No. Still higher than I would have liked to see them sign for though.

Unless you're Chicago and you shuttle guys back and forth to the minors on days off to save cap space.

DopeyFish

Hey Toronto-Gaf, my visit to your city is quickly approaching. What the hell should I even do there besides the HHOF?

Every visit should include Canada's Wonderland, CN Tower... just because.

Unless you hate theme parks and heights.

Stet

Banned
Hey Toronto-Gaf, my visit to your city is quickly approaching. What the hell should I even do there besides the HHOF?

Visit the Harbourfront so you can be yet another one of the meandering tourists getting in my way when I'm trying to get to work.

Top Bottom