• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT| - O stands for Overhaul

i need a reference, who is rain?

the whole GAF as a collective is having a war on anime, i might have to return to normal and use a hockey avatar.
juqMl0ck0Nums.jpg

Actually, now that it's a GAF wide thing I should rethink this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Camping is amazing. At least in BC. Islands and beaches all over. Anyone who doesn't like camping hasn't done it right.

Camping
Beers
Fireplace
Someone that knows how to play the guitar
Nearby Lake/Beach

good times.

TUSR

Banned
Yep.

I'll be camping in Washington, Oregon and California for the next couple weeks. Partly out of necessity but I hope the spots are nice.

I took the Black Ball ferry down to Port Angeles last year and went camping on La Push, one of the best experiences camping ever. The sand/water has phosphorescence in it, and when you run on it it lights up.

Looks like this but less bright.

When you're fucked on Four Loko its even better.

Wherever you may be, Pickles. Here you go. Sorry for the spam to everyone else, so fuck you <3

Was high as fuck during this pic, and was amazed that it looked like a pair of lips.

Camp #1

Waterfall drop-off right at the end.

Yosemite Point

Bobcat taking a piss

Bobcat DGAF

Camp #2

Descending back into the valley

Absolutely gorgeous man, I can't wait to get up there. I'll have to post pictures of Mexico next month.

Socreges

Banned
That wasn't a joke. *shrug*

I took the Black Ball ferry down to Port Angeles last year and went camping on La Push, one of the best experiences camping ever. The sand/water has phosphorescence in it, and when you run on it it lights up.

Looks like this but less bright.

When you're fucked on Four Loko its even better.
We're taking the same ferry to start our trip, but will be camping near Olympia since it's on our route. La Push looks awesome, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That wasn't a joke. *shrug*

We're taking the same ferry to start our trip, but will be camping near Olympia since it's on our route. La Push looks awesome, though.

East-coast peasants just haven't experienced real camping yet.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I'd have to give the cake to the guy who thinks it's weird and pseudointellectual to use the words "male" and "female." That guy is exactly the reason why I think OT is awful

Any OT thread based around gender/race/relationships will make you embarrassed to post on GAF. I just wanna read about games, hockey and tech stuff.

Top Bottom